• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you like this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like Kingdom Hearts 2?

• I loved it.

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I thought it was good.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • It was okay.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I found it mediocre.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I found it really bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
The PotC world did really dissapoint me... Maybe I juts had too high expatations to that world or something, but I didn't like it at all. + I think that KH and animated movies is a better match.

Awards
And for falling down in the Pride Lands. I thought Pete was cute when he had plot (as much as anything had plot in KH2), not when he was... shoved in.

You're right, he didn't really play much part in half of his appearances. I expected more from him.

Rixam said:
The PotC world did really dissapoint me... Maybe I juts had too high expatations to that world or something, but I didn't like it at all. + I think that KH and animated movies is a better match.

It'll be better once they put Mr. Tentacles in. You'll see.

Ren

adios motherfucker
They were terrible. I'm afraid of scary things that run around in the night. I remember being too afraid to scrounge the village area for treasure.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I second that notion.
I think though I wouldn't have minded all that much it being a non animated movie if it were at least a bit more child-oriented to better suit the general atmosphere of the game.
Mary Poppins ftw. Sora'll float with her umbrella.

Awards
They were terrible. I'm afraid of scary things that run around in the night. I remember being too afraid to scrounge the village area for treasure.

They aren't scary. I feel like laughing, but that's just mean.
I mean, you can set their pants on fire and they run around like morons. They don't have the characteristics of scary monster thingies like they did in the movie.
Did you like the PoC movies?

Ren

adios motherfucker
The first one. The other two were ridiculous.

I loled at the Calypso thing and the crabs.

LiD

-__-...i don't think it was scary at all
not to be hesitant to complete the world anyway
>< but i guess some people are different

Ren

adios motherfucker
In the third one, she turned all gigantic. Then she exploded into like, a million crabs. You didn't notice that?!?

LiD

In the third one, she turned all gigantic. Then she exploded into like, a million crabs. You didn't notice that?!?

im pretty sure he did..he was just being sarcastic,
or went on a bathroom break
>< or saw someone dressed in a pooh outfit weilding a keyblade

Awards

Yes, I noticed that. I was just being dirty again.
Oh, and Mr. Tentacles is dead now. I cried when he fell into the sea.
Or whatever happened to him. I forgot.

Ren

adios motherfucker
He could be in the FOHK forums, talking 'bout Nomura's whitie tidies.

EDIT: Dangit, I need to start using quotes now. People keep posting before me. Yeergh.

Unfortunately, in the case of innuendos, I don't zone in on "crabs" immediately. This may be due to the fact that my father liked to scar me when I was younger and chopped crabs into quarters whilst leaving their limbs to twitch quite visibly in my face. ._.

C

Colours

He could be in the FOHK forums, talking 'bout Nomura's whitie tidies.

EDIT: Dangit, I need to start using quotes now. People keep posting before me. Yeergh.

Unfortunately, in the case of innuendos, I don't zone in on "crabs" immediately. This may be due to the fact that my father liked to scar me when I was younger and chopped crabs into quarters whilst leaving their limbs to twitch quite visibly in my face. ._.

I agree..etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back