• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did you know?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I don't think the rest is, just the moon. They originally just posted that on the game case because it would look good, but then they decided that they wanted to put it into the second game with some significant meaning. I swear I read this in an interview somewhere. So yeah, when it was on the first game's case, it wasn't with TWTNW implied.

SH_Brat

Master Heart said:
but guys when i beat kh1 it showed the whole picture of it i saw memory skyscraper

{Off Topic}You're talking about the secret ending of KH right? Yeah, that was an early design for KH2. You notice some of what was in that ending didn't make it into the game. They were probably intending to make a Deep Dive world, but at this point, they were not exactly sure. I know read in an interveiw were Tetsuya Nomura confessed he hadn't much to go on for the second game. I mean he knew kind of what he wanted to do, but he didn't.
{On Topic} They were at the Hollow Bastion on the KH box and they were at Castle Oblivion on the KH2 box. The moon in the background one the first box was not intended to be Kingdom Hearts. Not at first, but as the game progressed they decided it would be kind of cool if that's what it would it would look like. I read that somewhere, too, but I don't remember where...

I thought they were sitting on the Big ben Clock Tower from the neverland world in KH.

lv_kh0720

if you're pointing about the moon, well that's not really a convincing proof, but yeah it really resembles the KH2 Kingdom Hearts in TWTNW.

Anyway...that's just a cover, and you'll never find out when they took that photo lol...:p

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i dont think it was meant as the world that never was. it was just a cover but it looks like neverland or traverse town.

also that moon isn't the moon its kingdom hearts

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm looking at the case at this very second. It's not. It's Hallow Bastion. [At that time]

Twinblades

nah it cant be any disney world becuz the case is usally the most important hting and if they have a disney world on there it would make the disney world look more important or most important

but if it was like all the disney worlds on one cover den thats ok but i dont htink its neverlands

i thought it was TWTNW but i cant find Memory Skyscraper

O

Oberon

Master Heart said:
hey did you all know the cover of kh1 is the world that never was?:confused:
Isn't it obvious??? I noticed that as soon as i saw the heart in the preview trailer, for KH2, 1 year ago.

O

Oberon

Master Heart said:
no not at the secret ending but when i beat the game when it shows them sitting on that thing it showed a full picture and i saw memroy skyscraper you have to look closely
I know... I said I saw that already. I looked at it close enough to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back