• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Xehanort regain his memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xethorsiph

So, Terranort's memories were sealed when AtW found him, and after that we relly have no information about Terranort beyond the fact that he...

Betrayed AtW and convinced his apprentices to join him, and together they banished him to the realm of darkness.Then they conducted several experiments on hearts, and eventually removed their own hearts to become heartless, and at some point Terranort "opened the door" that Ansem could not.

So why do I think he regained his memory?

First of all, why turn yourself into a heartless? I mean really, what practical benefit was there to it? In the interests of scientists? Terranort had the opportunity to study the heartless and could obviously tell that they don't have much thoughts of their own, with the rare exception. That was a long bet on their part, and to our knowledge ONLY Terranort was right.

But what if there was another reason? Maybe Terranort turned himself into a heartless not simply to become a heartless, but to get a heart out of him? Maybe MX regained his memories, but Terra was close to taking control, and needed his heart out? Maybe he wanted to get to ME heart, or perhaps Terra got control, and wanted MX out!? Or, maybe having that many hearts in you can start to cause damage somehow....maybe Sora will have to deal with this sooner or later?

Anyway, while that's merely a theory, and not really evidence, I suppose my only real evidence is "The Door" in the Secret Ansem Reports that Terranort was able to open, despite there being only one way to do so....a key blade. For Terranort to have used a keyblade, that can only mean one thing....his memories returned.

The only question that remains is....who took control?

Edit.

I just reread the first Ansem reports written by Terranort, and it seems he just "opened the door" himeslf, no key required. With that goes all my evidence, and makes the theory relatively debunked. Sorry :/ Might still be fun to discuss I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Talys Alankil

Re: Did Terranort regain his memories?

Er… He could open the door because he had the ability to wield, like young Riku saw DI's keyhole. That's how I saw it anyway. I think Terranort did not recover his memories, but Xemnas recovered them, since he knows who the "friends" are and where they are (now, we have evidence that the friends are Aqua and Ven)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Re: Did Terranort regain his memories?

Originally Posted by Xethorsiph
First of all, why turn yourself into a heartless? I mean really, what practical benefit was there to it? In the interests of scientists? Terranort had the opportunity to study the heartless and could obviously tell that they don't have much thoughts of their own, with the rare exception. That was a long bet on their part, and to our knowledge ONLY Terranort was right.

In one of the Ansem Reports, it says he basically cast his heart out because he was so awed with the heart's power. He was a scientist who wanted to find out the secrets of the heart, apparently taking certain measures to accomplish this.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Er… He could open the door because he had the ability to wield, like young Riku saw DI's keyhole.
this^
the proof being that riku opened the di door without having a keybalde.
all weilders [yet to b chosen or master] has the ability to open those doors.

xemnas had some memories, since he would talk to aquas armor.
its ironic that terranort had 3 hearts and xemnas didnt get 1 of them XD

A

Azrael

this^
the proof being that riku opened the di door without having a keybalde.
all weilders [yet to b chosen or master] has the ability to open those doors.

xemnas had some memories, since he would talk to aquas armor.
its ironic that terranort had 3 hearts and xemnas didnt get 1 of them XD

Wait for that ret-con!

I'm sure Xehanort remembered along the way and used Aqua's Keyblade to open the door.

BladeofHearts18

well, he could have regained a part of his memories when ATW experimented on him like it said in the ansem reports that ATW wanted to experiment on him, maybe bringing back his memories in the process. that is why xemnas still remembers his friends aqua and ven and that is probably why he wanted KH. he wanted to be with his friends for eternity. he also wanted to be whole so he would rid the universe of MX.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wait for that ret-con
whats sad is this^ is true :angry:

well, he could have regained a part of his memories when ATW experimented on him like it said in the ansem reports that ATW wanted to experiment on him, maybe bringing back his memories in the process. that is why xemnas still remembers his friends aqua and ven and that is probably why he wanted KH. he wanted to be with his friends for eternity. he also wanted to be whole so he would rid the universe of MX
those experiments might have caused him to get bit and peices of terra and MX memories.
since he had both their hearts, as well as ME's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back