• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did people just get coM just cause it was kingdom heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
well i thought about this question ever since kh com came out. By far i loved it at first but as i got to like the 4th world it became boring, so i stopped playing it for a while, but some other friends claimed it was the best game they played and thats how i came up to post the question.

i know a lot of people will disagree

ultmakeyblademan

mostly 4 the story but i did it 4 both cuz i did start to get boring i was staring a new game but after i was playing it again it coud hold my attention but reverse rebirth was type fun the card thing wasnt to deep i didnt have to construct the decks or anything

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
yea.... thats why I got it. And yes, I only got it because it was kh.... no other reason.

UserNames_R_Dumb

Twilight Town and when I say that I mean Philadelp
Website
www.rpginsider.spreebb.com
I'll say the same thing what everyone else said, and the begining was boring. All you do is go from world to world that you already experienced in KH, but later when you fight the organization and all, things get more interesting. Oh ye, cant forget about Reverse Rebirth, that was fun to play. So in conclusion I would say that I bought the game for a little fun plus for the story.

Lil_RiKu

Whats wrong with that?I only wanted to buy CoM because it was KH.Not all people want it because it kinda sucks.It sucks because the learning curve was to quick.I beat CoM on my first try in !4 hours.

Yanos_Darkspawn

I just download the rom(I dont even have a GBA), but I didnt do it because it was KH, I did it because it´s a rpg and that my favorite kind of game. And even though I like the story(specially R/R), it´s a shame it only develops in the hallways of the castle, and not in the world itselves

Cici_Rose

Yeah, I bought it 'cause it was KH, but after a while (Once all the KH stuff was done) it became really cool, so I guess now, for both, the story, and 'cause it's KH.

K

key of truth 91

I bought expecting it to be a great sequel ,but I was slightly disappointed. Its interesting in the beggining ,but it get old very fast. It was also too easy. There was also a lack of freedom in gameplay; you had no chance but to follow the path and find the doors.zzzzzzzzz.......

Lucifer

I took the cheap way and initially downloaded a rom for CoM. Anyway, yes, I suppose I did get it only because it was Kingdom Hearts. It did get boring, but I continued playing because: A.) I was interested if it had any more hints at KH2 and B.) I am a perfectionist in a ways, and always try to get EVERYTHING in a game. I tried to level Sora to level 100, but I stopped at almost 90.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I really don't know.....I guess I might've, but CoM wouldn't be the same game if it was on PS2.... honestly I have no idea :confused:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'd buy any KH game that came out, because its KH... SE and Disney were a perfect match, and created 2 great games, regardless of what other people think about CoM...hopefully there's morre in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back