• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone ever say to themselves kh2 is goin to be easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
this game will not be easy I just hope that you have to think during a boss battle like when you had to fight the phantom or I hope some heartless they have are immune to the Keyblades attack and you have too use magic instead

Shinjuku

Entrapment
thanks that's why Phantom and Ice Titan were my fav secret bosses or the reason why I said some heartless be immune to Keyblade attacks was so that it would give us a reason to use the Magic attacks because I bet no one on this thread probably used most of their magic at least 50% of the game except for the Phantom battle

Shinjuku

Entrapment
when they put those fusions in there it looks like its going to be really easy but to this day I still think Spehy was the most overrated secret boss in KH1 all you did was hack away and Kurt Zisa the same thing

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*shakes head* With more skills the game becomes harder. That means the monsters are harder, and using these skills will become more of a neccessity.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
This game is gonna be really hard. If you see the new trailer, and the boss of the Beauty and the Beast world, that boss dont look easy, looks kinda hard. And i like that, becouse i like games that makes me be playing it hours triying to defeat someone, and that makes me think.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
like I said earlier I just hope that they make some heartless immune to Keyblade attacks and make some heartless like the Large Bodies that was a good concept on how you had to attack the Large Body and Fat Bandit from behind I hope some heartless have shields like the defenders that's a wishlist for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back