• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else think this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: Did anyone else realise this?

...How is it The World That Never Was?

Shinigami-Ven

Transvers-I Mean The World That Never Was

Because Transverse town appears only when the worlds are in danger, and fades into darkness when it's not needed, and certain thins like the alleys caught my eye when I was playing KHI (I didn't get to play it first and had to wait for years to finish it)

siegleeagle

Tell us where you think they look similar please. Also its been proven by nomura that Traverse Town was a combination of parts from the various worlds that were destroyed or something. So unless worlds are getting destroyed again something like Traverse Town won't appear in the real world of the game, only in data or dreams. So that proves The World That Never Was isn't Traverse Town because the wolds aren't all destroyed again.

Shinigami-Ven

well, the alleys in the beginning of TWTNW look like the many alleys of TT, plus Naughts Skyscraper (is tht right) looks extremely similar to the 3rd district where you fought the guard armor, , also, though created from the broken parts of different worlds, who's to say that it can't take different forms similar to the original design, cuz a lot of things look lie they're reversed fom TT in TWTNW, the alleys are reversed and the areas where the shops were have bases for buildings. The bridge to the Org. hideout is actually where Merlin's home was, because the entrance to that area used to be the alcove to the fire door only from a mirrored point. this just makes sense to me. Because I just can't believe that Transverse Town would just completely disappear for some reason, maybe TWTNW is the base plan for TT

Maxyli138

So the fact that they're both dark places means that they're the same?

Traverse Town was made for people who needed somewhere to go when their world was taken over by darkness. TWTNW is merely nothing. Just a place for nothing (the nobodies) to live in.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

They really don't look alike. What you're listing are basic features of the worlds that only seem a bit similar.

The bridge to the Org. hideout is actually where Merlin's home was, because the entrance to that area used to be the alcove to the fire door only from a mirrored point. this just makes sense to me.

Eh?

Shinigami-Ven

but what if TWTNT was the nothing, the space for the parts of destroyed worlds to converge upon, that was needed to create TT. but when the worlds reform, it returns to nothing, it makes sense because TT was originally a world that wasn't meant to exist, a world that never was

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I think you're thinking too much into it. Traverse Town was made of the remnants of destroyed words and when Sora set things right at the end of KH1 all the destroyed worlds reformed and TT most likey broke up and it's pieces went back to their respected worlds. That's probablly why Kairi was on a chunk of sand before it reconnected to DI, when it was destroyed it might have formed with TT.

superbanana

earth (but thats just what an alien would want you

traverse town isnt the same as the world that never was. when a world is destroyed most of the people that survived from that world end up in traverse town, traverse town dissapeared because the worlds went back to their origional state so everything in traverse town was spread across a whole bunch of different worlds. the world that never doesnt look at all the same imo, but if if it does thats just because the graphics designers were lazy and it was easier to use certain things they already made for traverse town.

Ven1028

no. just no. this doesn't work for me. i understand where you're trying to go with this but i just cant bring myself to agree with you.

Shinigami-Ven

I guess I'm looking too much into it, but it just seems like there's a connection between the two, I still believe their the same, just that it changes slightly depending on how it's being used. Again I fail at making connections *sigh*

Shinjuku

Entrapment

No man there isn't any connection sorry I don't know what you saw, but it isn't there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I guess I'm looking too much into it, but it just seems like there's a connection between the two, I still believe their the same, just that it changes slightly depending on how it's being used. Again I fail at making connections *sigh*
tumblr_lmfotc7JcD1qgvbni.gif

There is no connection. They are not the same.
I think the only worlds to appear in the games that are different, yet the same, are the "Land of Departure" and "Castle Oblivion"

Crystal

Silver Member

I don't think there are any connections between both worlds.

Dark Wing

Awards

they cant be the same because both worlds excisted at the same time. if they were the same and simply changed it could only exsist as one or the other correct?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There is a scene in KH 2 FM+ where Xigbar tells Zexion that they had recently brought in the Eleventh member. This takes place before Kingdom Hearts and in a corridor at the World That Never Was, thus proving that bothexistedat the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back