• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeKid1127

I love the Devil May Cry series i got the 5th annivsary pack for my b-day and i started playing the first one and its awesome i am almost done it and will be going on the second one.

What do u guys think of DMC and the new game comiing out for PS3 do u think this game will be one of the major buyers for the PS3?

Also What did u guys think of the games before it?
To Me they are awesome but really hard even on easy lol ><

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I've only played DMC3 and quite frankly i don't understand all the fuss...just a standard hack and slasher with a mildly decent plot tbh, nothing special, albeit the cutscenes make great resources

KeybladeKid1127

I heard about 2 but i think i might still play it and i enjoy games like DMC becuase i love demons (i am not a satin worshiper or anything lol) to me demons look all powerfull and i love have power in video games.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
1 is excellent, awesome plot. 2 is ghey, id have more fun cutting of my left hand. 3 is good, it makes it feel alot better after youve played DMC2, but its fairly average... but 3 has some cool powers. 4 looks pretty cool, but you reckon the GFX would be shit hot for the ps3...

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Devil May Cry has been crazy awesome since it was first released. I can't help but wonder why they skipped from DMC to DMC3. There was no DMC2.

I eagerly await the next one, unless they pull a Metal Gear Solid 2 and the protagonist is a whiny, sissyboy who argues with his girlfriend while he should be saving the world.

Masamune

Big Boss
DMC 1's really good. 2 sucks, don't waste your time with it. 3's awesome. Especially the Special Edition. And 4 looks VERY promising.

My advice as well...

Please, Keyblade. Be reasonable. Ask ANYONE here who's played DMC 2, and I guarantee you that they'll say the exact same thing: Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, etc. It SUCKS! Listen to reason, man!

I'll say it once more. Crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back