• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands Challenge With Proof

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

recca_20

Every so often, i will be posting my stats and game time in KH regarding the Destiny Islands Challenge

This is just a challenge mae by me challenging myself to go to level 100 without going crazy

I will try to post pics of my progress but i dont know how. People please teach me.

But also, i will be posting my stats and game time.

I will be updating this as often as possible....

As of January 3, 2006

01:48 min is my game time DAY 1

Level 10

HP 27
MP 2

STR 10
DEF 10

Exp: 682
Exp to next level: 143

Chose Dream Shield, Sacrificed Dream Rod... Mission is MID-DAY

Last edited:

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
yea, good luck... your gonna need it. i tried this after reading that thread too... i gave up at lvl 27, i forget how many hours went into it. lol squall was a pushover at this lvl

文偉立

newb programmer
Not the brag but I left the islands at 74. It took me a month (summer vacation). Believe me, people who claim to do this should only make this a spare file in the memory slots. Play the game for an hour, play this challenge in another. This makes sure you don't get bored.

LunasBlitz

Not to brag either, but I finished the islands at level 69 at normal difficulty after 65 hours. I had all the skills for my character. And.. yeah that's about it. You just need good items, confidence, and you'll finish the game easily. (Sorry, im tired so I kind of screwed up most of what I wrote)

Last edited:

Yazagi

its more fun when you gained a new level when you beat some boss, that the excitment of the game, i think doing this its like ruin the fun of the game, yoyu wont get thast excitmen of gaining some ability of a new level when you make a final blow to some boss

S

Shadow Soldier

get a webcam or something, or a digital cam, and put them up.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
lol were gonna have to have patience to wait for that, thatll keep you busy till KH2, and if not your supposed to get at least 80 hours from Dragon Quest VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back