• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands Challenge With Proof

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

overdrive

Orienter
Ya well im so good i got to lvl 101 ya that's right 101, if you want proof then....I don't have any. Lol JK I only made it to lvl 22 and then I quit and it took forever!!!

What the heck is the point of getting to level 100 on destiny islands?
Ummmm....bragging rights? I dunno it's really annoying when you hit level 20.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I too have reached level 22 on Destiny Islands. I dont know if I should keep going and see how far I can get.

文偉立

newb programmer
You'll give up by 74. Well...if you're me anyways. I never left the island. I'm sill lvl 74 on the islands but it takes about a whole day to level.

As for the poster of this thread, I'm sorry to discourage you but I doubted with 90% assurance you would give up. I quit at 74 but you never saw me post a thread such as this.

hhmm

Shoot, at least some of you guys got to level 15. I quit at level 7. To much HW and school stuff. Oh,and my LIFE.LoL,jk.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
There is an easier way. Fight Tidus and run a short distance from him to you then turn around and attack to get 2 tech points, the run again and turn and attack. Keep repeating that. If you stand too close, he will flip and attack you. Make sure he comes for you. When you turn around, push the analog stick forward and X at the same time to do the right attack.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I'm trying to get the guard ability, but I chose the sword, so I'm going to get guard at level 37 or something like that. I think using the guard ability on Riku is the fastest way to level up on Destiny Islands because you gain 2 tech points for each blocked attack. So far I'm on level 24, but I stopped playing, but reading this thread makes my wanna start playing again.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
well, recca, you must've seen my post somwhere because i'm the one who actually came up with the idea of reaching lvl 100. you can view my posts on my profile and find something like that.
this is something like what i said: "if you can reach lvl 54, you can definetely reach lvl 100!" the thread itself had something to do with reaching lvl 54 on DI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back