• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx, Xaldin and Xigbar don't get nearly enough screentime...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Sora 50

I mean, seriously, they're barely there. Xigbar seems to be the only KHII-revealed Org member (bar Xemnas, of course) with any apparent over-arching plot significance - with his hints towards the "other three" before his battle - and he's eliminated shortly thereafter. Demyx is just awesome and remains criminally under-appreciated and Xaldin... he can make a frickin' dragon out of spears! And he's winded (lolpun) by Belle! Screw you, Square-Enix!

In fact, I didn't really get the impression that Organisation XIII were all that important or world-threatening. Sure, they were striving towards the resurrection of Kingdom Hearts but what I'm trying to say is that I don't think they... made their presence (or lack thereof) felt enough, in the sense that several members just showed up out of nowhere, said some lines and were immediately destroyed - case in point, Demyx, Xaldin and, to an extent, Luxord and Xigbar.

In Chain of Memories, I actually felt that the Organisation were a real threat. I don't know whether their roles are expanded upon in Days, though... I presume so.

AntiRiku*Axel

I agree about Xigbar and Xaldin, and Demyx kinda got his point across but it wasnt enough. he's pretty much the messanger between the Org. and Sora/Roxas i mean all he does is show up and read lines. but i do think he could have used some more time so that he actually seemed like part of the Org. not some random guy who has to read everything he says of notecards

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
The reason the Org showed up more in CoM is because they were the ones running the castle. The Org is just the snart kind of viallinous force that doesn't like to make their presence big and flashy like most villains. And I guess some members are just more significant than others

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
They just tried to do their tasks in secret, but i would have preffered more cutscenes with them.

AllEndsWith-

Just be happy that Nomura confirmed Xigbar's human self will appear in BBS.

Most us assumed that anyway when we saw Xigbar picuring a certain person in that scene in 358/2 Days.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
They could've used a little more screen time but their tasks sort of kept them world-specific IMO (except Xigbar) They had a little more screen time in FM+ but I think I can wait until Days comes out to see more of them.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Xemnas and Xigbar play a huge role in KH. Demyx and Xaldin were followers. Luxord really needed more screen time though.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
first of all, days

second of all, xigbar appeared in Land of Dragons.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
In Days, Luxord is only in about 5 missions, and hes barely in the lobby, same goes for Demyx and Xigbar, but they're in the lobby alot, and Xaldin goes on about 7 missions, but it half-and-half in the lobby

Angel

Which hardly contributes anything to anyone other than Roxas, Axel, and Xion.

third of all, bbs

we get the secret reports in days anyway, so we get the smallest glimpse into how each member thinks.

anyway, i don't really see why anyone cares about members who aren't numbered I, II, (eh, okay) VI, VII, VIII, or XII. (last one applies to me)

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
anyway, i don't really see why anyone cares about members who aren't numbered I, II, VII, VIII, or XII. (last one applies to me)
Because everyone had different tastes--for instance, finding lots of things (including Clarabelle Cow) infinitely more interesting than Axel.

Angel

Because everyone had different tastes--for instance, finding lots of things (including Clarabelle Cow) infinitely more interesting than Axel.

Timeless River is for nostalgiafags anyway :0

seeing all the variety of Disney characters they bring in (Pete, for instance) was interesting, but the plot surrounding the Organization keeps me up at night (barring certain members, like IX)

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

seeing all the variety of Disney characters they bring in (Pete, for instance) was interesting, but the plot surrounding the Organization keeps me up at night (barring certain members, like IX)

IX didnt really play a huge role. How does IX keep you interested in KH?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
IX didnt really play a huge role. How does IX keep you interested in KH?

Apollo

Silver Member
I agree Xigbar needs more screen time, but not the other two. Xaldin had such a dull, boring personality it would just make scenes drag on and on. Beast's Castle was bad like that "Beast I have your rose........ so now I"m going to kill Sora, and friends." the most emotion, and experssion he had was when he was dying. Demyx was just a faggot, and didn't die soon enough, I almost killed myself when I heard "Dance water dance; dance water dance; dance water dance; *runs away*" .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back