• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

..::+=+::.. Demyx Fanclub! ..::+=+::..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
zomg. I can't believe I just now found out of this Demyx fanclub. I must join. May I? I have muffins. =^.^=

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Shiro-chan said:
And what are you perfect? >_> pshh.
On certain Occasions...>_>

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
o.o; retard cant read i said no bashing in the first post >.>; so stay the hell out or ill get teh armadillos to eat your 5 livers >:3

That's exactly why I said I've come to bash, since it says not to =D. Read Retard.

Cloudy_Card said:
Prince Sasuke, i'd suggest you grow some pubic hair and some maturity before you come in and bash a fictional character that people like more than you.

You know, there's this place known as the internet where you can almost do anything you want. So, you know absolutly nothing about me, and as well as I am mature in my life, but not on the net, since it is the only place I have fun.

With that stated, I take my leave.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Prince Sasuke said:
On certain Occasions...>_>
I highly doubt it.

You know, there's this place known as the internet where you can almost do anything you want. So, you know absolutly nothing about me, and as well as I am mature in my life, but not on the net, since it is the only place I have fun.
I'd suggest you get off the computer, find some friends, maybe a girl, and have some fun that doesnt involve a keyboard.

With that stated, I take my leave.
'Bout f*cking time.

T

tux_

"Dance!"
Demyx was awesum, but I wasn't expecting such an alive and vibrant VA. I figured Demyx would have a VA more like Xigbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back