• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

..::+=+::.. Demyx Fanclub! ..::+=+::..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
That's because when Nomura made Demyx, he was supposed to be gay, but disney didn't approve, so he pulled a 180 and made Demyx and Larxene a couple.

and Don't worry they'll be a very heavy focus on Laryx in my fic. Other things will be How him and Axel don't get along, and how he's jealous of Marluxia when him and Larxene go off to Castle Oblivion together. And they'll b some Zexion in there

Demyx: "Oh hey there! Lookin' Sexy Zexy!"
(Zexions groans)

and i'll make sure to put Squeetastic in there, too.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Cloudy_Card said:
That's because when Nomura made Demyx, he was supposed to be gay, but disney didn't approve, so he pulled a 180 and made Demyx and Larxene a couple.

and Don't worry they'll be a very heavy focus on Laryx in my fic. Other things will be How him and Axel don't get along, and how he's jealous of Marluxia when him and Larxene go off to Castle Oblivion together. And they'll b some Zexion in there

Demyx: "Oh hey there! Lookin' Sexy Zexy!"
(Zexions groans)

and i'll make sure to put Squeetastic in there, too.

LMAO I know I'll love it.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Cloudy_Card said:
And his moments with Larxene will be very sweet and degrassi-ish. But his reactions will be priceless, i assure that.

Ha, a sadist and a airhead. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back