• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

demyx back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuka_183

do you think that demyx will be back stronger because even though his tomb is red he wasnt important to the story like zexion do you think he mightve been playing weak.

Codina

kazuka_183 said:
do you think that demyx will be back stronger because even though his tomb is red he wasnt important to the story like zexion do you think he mightve been playing weak.

There's only one problem with this. HE'S DEAD. They watch him die. He isn't an illusionist like Zexion, so there really isnt any way he could fake his own death. He's dead and thats the end of him. Unless for some reason they decide to bring his heartless into the picture which is very unlikely.

Pyro

hmmm hey i wonder wat the org.13 heartless are? naw someone like demyx wouldn't come back unless malificent has some plans that involves him.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
First off: HE IS FLIPPIN DEAD!!!

Second off: Not many people liked him.... hes going to be stuffed into nomura's "Shouldnt have put that in the game" closet

kazuka_183

people thought that zexion was weak because he wasnt that important in c.o.m and that he died so without a wweapon

Codina

RoXaS_SoRaX said:
First off: HE IS FLIPPIN DEAD!!!

Second off: Not many people liked him.... hes going to be stuffed into nomura's "Shouldnt have put that in the game" closet
Lol. I didn't think he was that annoying. Just when he was talking, but he wasn't any more annoying than Axel constantly saying "Got it memorized" or everyone saying "y'know". The only part of him that I thought was annoying was the stupid water things that you have to beat really fast.

kazuka_183

he died so randomly without knowing anything about him his aspirations, reason for joining org.Xlll. so he could come back like how hades brought auron back.

kazuka_183

he died so randomly without us knowing anything about him his aspirations. his reasons for joining the org. so he could come back after all hades brought auron back right.

Codina

Master Heart said:
the weird thing is axel came back even though he got killed by roxas isn't that weird maybe t6he same thing will happen to demyx

When did that happen. I mean im pretty sure that never happened. If you're referring to the time when Roxas defeated Axel and he fell back and said something (I don't remeber) Roxas didn't kill him then he just beat him. He didn't die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back