• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demon World ( from yesterday, join plz..)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malathyne

The House Painted Wilver, Role-playing City
Website
www.s7.invisionfree.com
[ *rezzes* Nyar. Here's my chara profile -- FINALLY...

Name: Kiyoshi Takara
Personality: A very bubbly, hyperactive girl and has been since she was young. She doesn't seem to have the ability to be serious for long periods of time, and always looks on the bright side. She is naturally curious and outgoing, and is known for having trouble shutting up. Whenever forced to stay indoors while it's nice out or whenever it rains, she tends to get melancholy, overdramatic and, worse of all, whiny. She gets attatched to people easily, and can have a hard time understanding things like prejudice and politics. Despite all this, she is very loyal, dependable, trusting, stubborn, and surprisingly strong-willed. Has little need for fighting, and is very quick, agile, and nimble.
Background: She had a calm life before the Dogs began to hunt the Ne'kai bearers. Her family quickly ushered her to a 'secret place', a place where she could live safely. Now she's on her own, and takes to prancing around in the streets -- for she doesn't know why she went into 'hiding', and that her very life is in danger by doing so.
Appearance: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/ClampGirl.jpg ...except with ferret ears, a ferret tail, tattoo-like designs resembling ferret markings on her body, hair darkens to dark brown at the ends and where her hair is parted, and dark chocolate-brown eyes. Gloves and centerpart of the dress are dark brown. Also doesn't have the wings (doi)...
Weapon: Ne'kai stone
Alignment: With, doi
Race: Ferret

Mwee. Will post her RPing intro later; I've got to run off to school. I might change the background after I get back today... W00t for half-days. ]

DragonRiku

(OOC: i left posting a bit late.... ><)

Ryunosuke Uesugi, or Ryu as he prefers to be known as, was wandering alone in the stillness of the demon town. Amongst the silence, his ears picked up noises. He decided to inspect, yet was not willing to fight should the need arise. He held his stone in one hand and stared at it. He tried to chuck it away, and it simply returned to his hand. He pocketed it and tried to ignore its existence whilst walking in the direction of the noises.

He jumped onto a roof when he found that he was close enough to see from a height. Below were two people, one being a Wind Drake and the other being a Neko like himself. Instinct would have told him to go down and find out if they were friendly or not, and he began to do this. He stopped suddenly when he saw a semi-transapent reaper above the heads of both, what he always saw when he was about to meet someone. Ryu hesitated and pulled back. he pounced into another street and sat, leaning against a wall.

Malathyne

Website
www.s7.invisionfree.com
"Dance~ dance~ dancing in the street~!"

Kiyoshi Takara sang happily as she twirled and skipped on the sidewalk, tail swaying in tune to the (original) song.

"Trip~ trip~ I'm on a trip to the groc'ry store!"

Kiyoshi twirled on one foot, clapping her hands together once and clicking her heels on the sidewalk twice. A black stone pendant hung on a simple choker around her neck, seemingly drawing all light around it into it.

She didn't notice several dark shapes darting swiftly across the rooftops of the buildings on either side of the street.

"Dance~ dance~ dancin' on my way~ to the groc'ry store!"

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
mobius took Eyu and called the winds around them. A large rush of wind took them and they took off at high speed.

Hold on we should be clear of the city in a few minutes. Stay close to me the wind will carry you as long as your holding onto me, I've made a air pocket around you so you can breath at high speed.

A large cry erupted from the air above Mobius followed by a pair of huge talons slashing at his face, He narrowly dodged the Raven demon and keep his hold on Eyu. Turning around he saw about twelve more Raven demons on his tail.

Damn it these things are all over the place, I'll put the speed on just hold on.

A large rush of wind erupted behind Mobius and Eyu launching them away from the city at over three hundred miles per hour.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
To be honest, he was not worried. He found this very, very exhilirating. " WWAAAAAHHHOOOOO!!" He laughed a bit as he looked up at the demons and grabbed hold of his stone under his shirt and muttered something, as suddenly a black iron looking shield was covering them. " That should provide some cover.."

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Mobius looked out the black shield.
I can see out of this, useful trick. He saw that more Raven demons had flown ahead to meet them.

Well lets test this shield eh? He winked at Eyu and flew straight into the ravens. He heard the sounds of bones breaks as the burst through the cluster of feathers.

Ouch...that was fun. He smiled as he called up a second wind and created a gust that tore the remaining ravens apart.

Where to from here? I was told you would have a safe haven one I got you out of the city.

Malathyne

Website
www.s7.invisionfree.com
"Dance~ dance~ da -- "

Screeches cut off Kiyoshi's song, and she blinked. That sounded like birdies! She looked up, head tilted to the side curiously.

"Woww~!"

There was a giant shield flying through the air! Kiyoshi giggled with surprise. How silly! What was a shield doing flying around in the night?

And then the shield was lifted slightly, allowing Kiyoshi to sneak a peek at the two Demons. She gasped now, and twirled around happily.

"Whee! I wanna fly -- I wanna fly, too!"

And she promptly forgot about her trip to the grocery store and began to skip after them, tail dancing joyfully.

DragonRiku

Luke was distracted by a large shadow the flew over him. When he went to look, by jumpning on the roof again, he noticed that the same two who were talking were being chased by a large raven. He followed it, jumping across the roofs, in hopes of catching it. He continued this for as long as the bird did.

Lord of Chaos

He nodded as he pointed to a black onyx covered small moutain. " That is where my parents old manor is.. let's head there." He said as he smiled lightly at being free in the air.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Mobius took about ten minutes to get the mountains but decided to circle just in case anyone had managed to follow them.

After making sure the cost was clear he landed in a clearing near the manor.

He set Eyu down and looked at the manor.

Wow this place looks ancient. It's yours?

Lord of Chaos

He nods slowly as he walks towards the huge doors. " Yep, it has been in the family for.. let's see now.... four thousand years. " He shrugs. " Survived twelve wars, and several major skirmishes. " He patted the door as he pressed it open. " It still stands strong, the original ancestors who erected it put a special spell or something over it, to keep it from breaking apart. " He slowly stepped into the huge place..

Malathyne

Website
www.s7.invisionfree.com
[ I guess this happens when Nami finally gets to town again. Ehe... Let's just say I'm impatient, and I have no idea what else to do with Kiyo-chan. ]

Kiyoshi was so enrapt in the thought of being able to fly that she didn't notice someone walking in the direction she was heading... until she rammed into her.

"Yaiiee!" the hyperactive ferret yelped, falling back.

She blinked at the girl she bumped into, and tilted her head curiously. She was a Neko, with silver hair, pretty silver-blue eyes, and dark-tipped cream-colored ears. Kiyoshi inspected the stranger for a few seconds longer.

"You're pwetty," Kiyoshi cooed suddenly, her voice awed, as if she never knew someone like that could exist.

She crawled over and began petting the stranger's head. "Shiny and soft hair, loverly eyes..."

[ ... Don't worry. She scares me, too. ]

DragonRiku

(OoC: XD it's ok, Malathyne. It's what living with me is like XD)

Luke was again distracted by the sound of another voice, as he was very audibly perceptive. He went to inspect, letting the bird out of his sight. A strange looking girl had bumped into a female Neko in the street below. Hanging from the strange girl's neck was a Ne'kai stone! Luke would recognise it anywhere. He spent so long pondering why this was so that the unstable roof he was kneeling on his broken and he had slipped, landing in the street below.
"Ow..." He yelped as a slate had fallen on his head on his way down. He landed on his feet then fell backwards. "Ouch..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back