• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demon World ( from yesterday, join plz..)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Okay first of all if you joined yesterday just post taht your coming bakc, maybe post your thing again, but you do not have to do anything else. I remember that Who Am I is another Ne'Kai stone holder, but I will post the details of this rp in a moment.

okay demon world is a fairly nice place if you live there. If you are from another world, you will probably get eaten. Now, one of the oldest Demon Clans, the Dogs, are threatening to take over, searching out the Ne'Kai stones, stones that, apart, have not so much power, cept for creating weapons and shields and abilities to jump worlds known to the user. All four used together, however, let the single user pretty much control chaos, they can rebuild or forge worlds or anything like they want. This has created a rift in sides on the Demon World, either you are on the Dog Demons side or with the Ne'Kai stone holders. The stones are darker than the darkest black, suck in all light around them, seemingly, and at the same time appear to put off a silver haze around the user, but do not. However, those on the Dogs side control the Te'nora stones, which have no power but to null and weaken the Ne'Kai stones and their holders.

Ne'Kai stone holders:
Me
DragonRiku
----
----

Must ask to be a Ne'Kai stone holder!

Follow MY template:

Name: Eyuni Masako ( eyu for short)
Age ( must be from 14-25): 17
P/b: A boy who had to grow up in secret, of the Neko race, when he was given the stone at birth. He has grown up learning its powers and to protect himself from those who want it. He is now on the run, his parents dead. He is a shy boy, but a bit protective of those who are his real friends. He is also kind to those who help him.
Appearance:
Leon01.gif

Weapon: Ne'Kai stone, claws, fangs, bare hands.
Alignment( EITHER WITH OR AGAINST THE NE'KAI): with ( duh)
Race: Neko

DragonRiku

I asked before if i could be a Ne'kai stone holder. Can i reprise my position?

Name: Ryunosuke Uesugi(Ryu for short
Personality: Ryu has been very unlucky in his childhood as to have no real friends. This has dulled his naturally hyper attitude and worsens each time an oppotunity for friendship is taken away from him. This he has learned to live with this and rarely opens up to anyone, fearing that they may die the day after.
Bio: In his youth, Ryunosuke Uesugi recieved his Ne'kai stone. Since that moment, all of his friends and everyone he was friendly with, either left, got taken away or died. He blames this amongst every other bad happening in his life on the Ne'kai stone and wishes to part with it.
Weapon: Mainly his feet, though is fairly handy at sword skills.
Appearance: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/Chocola.jpg
Alignment: Ne'kai(though wishes to be anti-Ne'kai)
Race: Neko

Who Am I?

(Sorry, I won't be able to post my character layout thing cause I forgot what I wrote exactly.. If only I was able to copy and paste..)

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Dragon, you have your chance to have a Ne'kai stone, Who Am I, sorry to say, but your a normal person if you play now. Apologies.

Dragon I may take that back IF you do not put what race of demon you are.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Name:Kage
P/b:He was a prince of the dragon demon campaign.He was taught by teachers and trained by generals.Kage excel in them both until his kingdom was slaughter by the Dog demons and other small armies.Kage wandered in search of allies instead he found a Ne'kai stone.He has not use the stone,but he knows its power could help him killed the Demons that slaughter his peopel

Appearance:
guys20.jpg

Weapon:Fists and Ne'kai stone
Alignment:with
Race:Dragon

ooc;Can I be a holder

Lord of Chaos

Em, sorry but I am wanting to see who all will join first, as with yesterday, if no one comes who seems more worthy, than you shall. I will give it until... 9 tonight, my time which is central USA Time.

Lord of Chaos

Last chance if anyone wants to join, and wants a shot at having a Ne'Kai stone.. I will be back on tomorrow during MY fourth period, which is around 10:30 or so MY TIME which is central us standard.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Name: Jalen
Appearance:
Human form:
tiger_color.jpg

Beast demon form: A large dark grey furred tiger with glowing blue eyes
True form:Like the human form except his tattoos are glowing, he has fangs, his hair turns white, adn he has a light blue aura around him
P/B: The last in his breed of tiger demon. His village was destroyed in the dog's attempts to seize thier land. He is seeking revenge against the dogs by any means nessecary. As a person, he is nice to those he trusts and will is protective of them. His bad side isn't one that someone would want to get on either other wise you just may find yourself six feet under if not further.
Weapons: Look at the pic
Side: Ne'kai
Race: Tiger demon(hence the tattoos)

Lord of Chaos

lionheart your forgetting your race

Em, whether you be back on or not, if you are, plz fix your race, I do not see cat ears or anything cat like about your guy.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Name: Mobius
P/b:A demon from the Wind Drake clan. His father was slain by a dog demon and
left Mobius with twin slash marks across his back. He has hated the dog clan ever since and aids any who would oppose them. His tribe has declared him a rebel due to the tribes laws of attcking only if attacked. He has since abandoned his family and the rest of the tribe to hunt the warriors of the dog clan.
He is very powerful due to his ability to manipulate air and wind's of any kind, but he prefers his hand to hand skills over all. He is well known for creating dragons like serpents out of the winds and for his lack of fear in battle.

Appearance:
Dragon_Guy.jpg

Weapon: Demon winds. Air, Hands and feet, fangs.
Alignment: Ne'Kai
Race: Wind Drake Demon. (hope this is ok Zexion, I made it up. It's like a wind demon and a Drake. He's not a dragon in anyway.)

Lord of Chaos

Mala, since you got cheated out of my Omniverse rp, you are welcome to be a stone holder and yeah you can still join and post your pro when you want. Call_me_Canada is going to join to, have to wait and see if she wants to be a stone holder...

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Btw Call, could you jhust like post that pic on here using the img thing? ( you know
) Cause it just took me to the regular site...or tell me what page and shit its on. Yeah you got the stone. Other ppl can just join as regulars or enemies if they hate me now.

Anyways lets begin!!

Eyu panted as he ran down the street of the demon town. He could hear them drawing closer as he darted around a corner, and lept ontop of a building, panting slightly as he looked around. He backed into a small crevice between two small elevator rooms on top of one building and hid there, hoping that the guys would just pass him on. They did not. They found him, and one pulled a gun, looking at him.

" Come on out of there!"

He closed his eyes a moment and suddenly opened them. " SWORD!" Suddenly a bluish black sword of energy appeared and slashed the gun in half, and started swatting at the two as the ran off. He came out of the crevice and sighed as the sword disappeared and he lept down, back on the streets now.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Mobius appeared silently behind Eyu using his wind powers to mask his scent.
That was impressive I hadn't realized you could do that...new trick?

He heard movement coming from a few blocks down and looked at Eyu.

Never mind we should get out of here. I was asked to come led you a hand.
I can fly us out of here if you want, unless you have something else in mind?

Lord of Chaos

He blinked unsure of whether or not he should trust him. He heard the movement as well, and figured he did not have much of a choice. " Deal lets go.." He grabbed his hand as he waited for them to fly off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back