• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defeating Cosbiean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Naomi twitched a little bit in Ed's arm, she slightly opened her eye but they quickly closed she couldnt wake up from the nightmare yet....

Krazy

Jabberwocky
"Sleep like what?" Aisu asked instantly, lowering her gaze back down to Temptest's. She looked down at herself, then back at the other girl. "I'm adapted to the cold, Tempest. I'll be all right." The brunette a worried glance at Chase, but said nothing.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Tmepest shrugged, "No I mean you are just gonna sleep on the hard ground? Sounds mighty uncomfy..." She yawned and bounced on the invisible cushion of air.

OOc: I now curse my fanfic title K_K....and its lyricalness....GRAGH! It wont get outta mah head!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Aisu blinked several times, a blank look gracing her features. "...We don't exactly have the pleasure of sleeping on air, Tempest." The brunette reminded her friend matter-of-factly.

"And, I don't want you to waste your valuable power for a good night's sleep. I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere; as long as I'm tired, I'll sleep. Don't worry." Aisu smiled before leaning back and staring up at the shining stars again.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Tempest had a temporary blonde moment, "Oh.....right." She nodded and snuggled under her sweatshirt, "Night night...sleep tight.....dont let the banana slugs bite..."

Tempest rubbed her eyes with a final yawn before the sandman started to work his sandy ways.

OOC: I dont have anything against blondes! Mah best friend is blonde!..........we belong together! Like the open seas and SHORES!...sorry I have to get that song out of my system....GRA!!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
((I have temporary blonde moments. xD; And...I'm brunette...o.o Ponder that fer awhile. PONDER IT! >.>; ))

Aisu was captured by the dazzling beauty of the stars, the moon, the universe. Brilliant reds and oranges mixed with the midnight blue of the sky, giving the brunette a feeling of calm before the storm. Before...their whole lives would change. After this battle, who knows what the outcome would be. Dwelling on these thoughts, Aisu finally drifted into a calm slumber.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ooc: I know Im brunette too and my bff swears that I was blonde in another lifetime....then I say I was a lion ^_^

"The deep breath before the plunge..." Tempest muttered as her emerald eyes reflected an orange star making her eyes appear yellow green. She soon drifted in to sleep after humming We Belong Together.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
((guys not that it rly bothers me but most of us have played ffx right.... think spira..... no tv's and stuff <_<;; i forgot to put that in teh thing <_<;;))

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
ooc:XD

ic:
He looked up at the sky then back down."Mabye after Cosbiean we can go back to our normal lifes."He said in a low voice beforeclosing his eyes and drifting of to sleep."Hamburgers..."He said in his sleep.He missed those.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
(( uh i fainted and cant get up kuro and ed took me somewhere aisu, chase and temp-temp went somewhere else to and are currently sleeping u can be with them i guess))

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
He woke up in the middle of the night.He looked around everyone was asleep.
He walked a few minutes away from where they were the a clearing in the forest.There he went down on one knee.He sighed staring at the ground."Been awhile since I could have some quiet time."He layed back looking at the sky.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Tempest was sleeping soundly for the moment until....a certain winged rat deceided to pay a visit....

Tempest blinked when she felt something land on her chest....to come face to face with...A BAT!

A few screams emitted from the poor girl's mouth before she used a whirlwind to smash that bat away!

"Die you bewinged spawn of Satan!" Now, too freaked out that more evil flappy rats were amidst the plants she took off in to the forest almost screaming, "Where iz zhe bat!?"

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Hearing screams, Aisu was very suddenly jerked awake, and she sat up quickly, swinging her arms wildly. Her eyes cracked open, spotting the bat, and Aisu slowly put her arms back down. The brunette tilted her head at Temptest, one eyebrow raised in question.

"Tempest...just close your eyes and ignore the thing." Aisu advised carefully, raising both her eyebrows at the other girl.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*he was still deep asleep, the screams hadnt woke him up as he wasn't a light sleeper, he began sleep talking random stuff* "Bzzzaaaaa" Xell said in his sleep randomly

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
"But its a winged spawn of satan!" Tempest shouted from across the clearing still shaking. It wasnt every day you wake up to a big white red eyed rat with fangs on your chest. She heard a twig snap, "DIE DEVIL BIRD!" She shouted and whacked a random tree with a stick, causing it to rebound and hit her on the forehead, "Sonofa-!"

Xell

Wait, wut?
*he woke up* "Hey what's all the shouting" Xell said angrily *he was always grouchy when he woke up, he got up and kicked the tree down then went back to sleep*

Krazy

Jabberwocky
((DRK, if you wanna RP, freakin' wake up! >.<; ))

Aisu took a slow, collective blink, staring blankly at the other girl across the clearing. The brunette sighed, climbing to her feet, grumbling that she would never get back to sleep, now. Aisu walked over to Tempest, and flicked the other girl's forehead with her index finger.

"Calm yourself!" Aisu reprimanded with a frown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back