• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanmuri

[video]http://youtu.be/cSS6FCatEw0[/video]

First of all, is it Kairi in big screen on 1:50?
Secondly: in 2:16 is says: "The third enemy= Nobody". Does that mean Unversed were explained?
First: Unversed, Second: Heartless, Third: Nobody.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Secondly: in 2:16 is says: "The third enemy= Nobody". Does that mean Unversed were explained?

This video is quite old, I'm shocked to find a question on it now. However, to answer your questions:

1) No, the dual wielder running up the building is Roxas at 1:50, not Kairi.
2) Yes, or so I assume it to be true that Unversed were first, then came Heartless, and third was the Nobody.

Sanmuri

This video is quite old, I'm shocked to find a question on it now. However, to answer your questions:

2) Yes, or so I assume it to be true that Unversed were first, then came Heartless, and third was the Nobody.

I know it's Roxas!!!
I mean that:
is_it_kairi__by_sanmuri-d4hxxif.jpg

Is it Kairi?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

On the giant t.v screen an image of Kairi is shown so to answer that question, yes.
I'm not sure about the 3rd enemy though. I think at that time Nomura had BbS as an idea so maybe it does refer to the Unversed. Not sure though.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Sanmuri said:

I believe it was stated in an old interview that when Deep Dive was first released, Heartless were officially considered the first enemies and Disney Villains were officially considered the second enemies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I believe it was stated in an old interview that when Deep Dive was first released, Heartless were officially considered the first enemies and Disney Villains were officially considered the second enemies.

I would really like to see that one as it doesn't fit with the other two.
The topic were "types" of enemies, heartless and nobodies are a type of enemies.
"Disney Villains" however is not a type of enemy, it is a collective term for a group of vastly different entities. Not to mention they're way fewer in number than heartless and nobodies are.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'm pretty sure that everything in the video has been explained.

If anything, I would just call the Unversed a special type of Heartless. Or maybe, the Unversed were the original beings of Heartless. The Unversed brought forth the existence of the Heartless?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm pretty sure that everything in the video has been explained.

If anything, I would just call the Unversed a special type of Heartless. Or maybe, the Unversed were the original beings of Heartless. The Unversed brought forth the existence of the Heartless?

There exist always different interpretations though as not everything is spilled out clear either by interview, game and/or Ultimania.

What?
The Unversed aren't a type of heartless as they are emotions manifested as monsters. Heartless are the darkness of hearts given physical form. That makes them related a bit but not really the same.

Heartless, at least the natural ones who reside in the Realm of Darkness, existed way before the Unversed were created.
Remember the flashback 4 years before BBS when MX sent Neoshadows after Kid-Ventus? He summoned them from the Realm of Darkness!
Unversed came only into being when Vanitas was born and his heart of pure darkness was created.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Sephiroth0812 said:
I would really like to see that one as it doesn't fit with the other two.
The topic were "types" of enemies, heartless and nobodies are a type of enemies.
"Disney Villains" however is not a type of enemy, it is a collective term for a group of vastly different entities. Not to mention they're way fewer in number than heartless and nobodies are.

The Disney Villains are enemies. The Heartless are enemies. The Nobodies are enemies. Disney Villains, the Heartless, and Nobodies are all different from each other, even if some of those categories do tend to work with each other. In Kingdom Hearts 2, there were three main forces of enemies, so it's easy to understand why Nobodies would be considered the third enemy.

And here is the interview posted below if you're still not convinced:

DPM Interview w/Tetsuya Nomura - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Nomura Interview said:
-The enemy in Kingdom Hearts II is no longer just the Heartless this time? Also, there are men wearing black jackets, but are they the same people from Kingdom Hearts?

Nomura: The white enemies seen in Kingdom Hearts II are third forces following the Villains [in each world] and the Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. I can't say who's who amongst the people in the black jackets, but a character from Kingdom Hearts is among them for sure.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Haven't seen this video in a while. Can someone remind me what scene it is when two mysterious figures are talking in the RoD?

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Haven't seen this video in a while. Can someone remind, what scene it is when two mysterious figures are talking in the RoD?

It's Roxas and Xemnas talking and I haven't played KH2 in a while my self, but I think we see it some where towards the begging (someone, feel free to correct me) but it takes place sometime during Days but I think it was a strange dream Roxas was having.

Zul

Awards
First Enemy= Whole Beings(and as proven above, the Disney Villains, which were whole beings for the most part), Second= Heartless, Third=Nobody

Unversed and Dream Eaters were probably not even thought of at that time so aren't mentioned.

Yeah, Kairi shows up on that screen, but doesn't ever do so in KH2, it's a concept video so changes are expected.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Key of Valor is right

The heartless were considered first enemies and then the DV's were the 2nd

Do not say the "unversed" or "unbirth" were the first enemies because Nomura had no idea about BBS in his mind, not just yet. He didn't have an idea till a couple of years later. When that ending of KH2 was there he didn't even have a story yet in his mind and its confirmed in an interview and he didnt even have designs yet for TAV....

so you're all wrong.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Key of Valor is right

The heartless were considered first enemies and then the DV's were the 2nd

Do not say the "unversed" or "unbirth" were the first enemies because Nomura had no idea about BBS in his mind, not just yet. He didn't have an idea till a couple of years later. When that ending of KH2 was there he didn't even have a story yet in his mind and its confirmed in an interview and he didnt even have designs yet for TAV....

so you're all wrong.

Zulkir's interpretation on the first enemy being whole beings is more fitting though, as not all enemies are "Disney" Villains.

On the thing with BBS at the time of KH2 YOU are wrong however. Nomura already had planned out the basic frame of BBS when he finished KH 2. I.e. Xigbars references to former keyblade wielders where already there and Nomura also said that he always knew that Terra would look similar to Xehanort and that Ventus would look either like Sora or like Roxas...he didn't have the designs fleshed out yet, for that there were the armors, but the groundwork was already there by the time of KH2.

For Deep Dive it is correct though, at THAT time there were no plans for BBS, heck, not even for KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back