• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive World Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ecstacy

Hero of Light said:
is there some type of software you can get to translate words?

not that i know of but if it was i would have been had it. man i need to learn japanese. i heard their is no relation whatsoever to englush and japanese. they say it is one of the hardest languages to learn ( which sux in my case since i have like 0 initiative lol)

Brian

J

Jaxx

What if Twilight Town falls under darkness due to the Heartless or the Organisation. The fact that it is ALWAYS meant to be in Twilight would make it even more 'evil'...

E

Ecstacy

Jaxx said:
What if Twilight Town falls under darkness due to the Heartless or the Organisation. The fact that it is ALWAYS meant to be in Twilight would make it even more 'evil'...

yeah i see what your saying, that is a good theory. a lil off topic but can someone tell me if that was bhk in asas with riku and if so why was he in org. uniform because if that was himm i am confused lol.

dark_palladin

Jaxx said:
what does that have to do at all w/ whether or not the deep dive place is twilight town? that is what we are trying to figure out?

KHDRUMMER

Well, i'm not 100% sure, but i think it was BHK. And the cloak, Riku's not in the organization, so maybe he just likes it. Same with BHK. lol but maybe the cloaked riku is the clone that the organization made. from KHCoM. i dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
DualBlader said:
I'd be glad to translate it sometime tonight. It's to small for me to concentrate on right now.

I'll book mark this thread for later. ^^
Alright awesome! And I like the sig of you, looks great btw.

Non-Existant One

Those of you who are saying that that picture of the building from DD and ASAS is of Twilight Town at night you are wrong. Nomura said that some of the new features of the game would be the fact the the time of day would change from night to day in the majority of the worlds, however he also said that there would be certain places were the time of day would never change. Nomura gave an example of this and said that the place known as Twilight Town would be one of those places that would never change. This is because Twilight Town symbolizes the time, force, or area that is inbetween the light and the darkness. So Twilight Town will all ways be inbetween sunrise and sunset, and, or a never ending sunset, therfore Twilight Town has no night life and will never get dark unless something happens storywise to make it dark. Like the events that happend on the Islands when Sora first started this adventure.
As for the quality of the image of the dark city from DD. That is definitly not taken from DD and ASAS because it is not of FMV quality. Like New2Ya said it is of ingame graphics. And there was one picture were there was a bright light in the corner and Sora standing towards us. I also think that this is Sora fighting in the dark city which has yet been given a true name, but it could also be just an attack that makes everything temporarely dark.
Also I remember that not to long ago shortly after the events of E3 a gamefaqs forum member wrote a report about the KH2 trailer that was shown behind closed doors, the one that revealed PotC for the first time. In this report he had included the following,
"The last part of the trailer shows Sora, Donald, and Goofy in that dark city that was shown in DD and ASAS. They look puzzled when they are there. Then all of a sudden a black portal opens and an Unknown steps out of it(who happens to be about Sora's height I might add). He sends minions to fight Sora and Co., but I forgot if they were heartless or the white creatures. In any case, after they are dealt with, Sora and the Unknown exchange words(or at least thats what it looks like, again no voices or subtitles). Then they rush at each other, and the screen goes white.

Finally, a bunch of scenes fly by really quick, and the title comes out. There's a pause, followed by the beach scene from DD, and the this phrase comes out "If the world is made up of light and darkness, we shall be that darkness...." and then the trailer ends."

On the thread I started about this http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=17888 there were many of you who were sceptical about it and would say stuff like "It's just one guys report." "Don't you think the other game sites would of mentioned it in there reports aswell." Blah Blah Blah. Now this doesn't 100% prove that it was actually in the trailer shown, but it does give a 90% to 95% chance that it was indeed in the trailer. And As I said in that thread to those that were sceptical, "Like I said when posting this info some of it is unconfirmed, and by this I mean the newest stuff that the dude reported on. We can only wait till the trailer makes it's way to the net before we can assume to much of anythying. Besides some of the newest stuff might be true after all. This kind of reminds me of the time when many people did not believe some of the reports about the scenes in the jump festa trailer. then when the trailer hit the net they slowly slid to the edge of there seat's and let there jaws drop at the awsomeness of the jump festa trailer. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened with this trailer."
It looks like everything is falling into place. Perhapse we will soon see that trailer aswell. This is one thing I cant wait for.

E

Ecstacy

ok as you said it could be an event that caused the place to become dark( although i never read the interview where nomura stated that, man i need to update my info.) never the less i cant get over how much it reminds me of twilight own so i am still guessing it is so.

DualBlader

Website
forums.kingdomhearts2.net
Non-Existant One said:
Finally, a bunch of scenes fly by really quick, and the title comes out. There's a pause, followed by the beach scene from DD, and the this phrase comes out "If the world is made up of light and darkness, we shall be that darkness...." and then the trailer ends."

When I translated it from the Jump Festa Trailer, it said "We are between the light and darkness. We are the darkness."

It was just a rough translation, though. So either one of us could be right. ^^;;

Anyways, like I said in a thread previous before this, most translations websites (like the owners of this one) make are completely false and are just "Wouldn't it be cool if...." translations. For example, one website said that at the end of the Jump Festa trailer, it resights that poem from the SquareEnix KH II website.

This website even made a translation for that screenshot of DiZ and an Unknown saying they were talking about Ansem/Ansem was mentioned in it. HE WASN'T!! All it said was "We can't let them find out our TRUE goal." And when I posted it in the Image Gallery, 2 people agreed with me that Ansem was never mentioned in it. And although it's pretty much been confirmed in CoM that Ansem = Diz or has some connection with him, it still doesn't justify it. I could easily say "Riku is really a Heartless" and if I'm wrong, then I can say "Well I heard it from a friend." and if I'm right "TOLD YA SO!! TOLD YA SO!! And to think you were denying my translating abilities."

So you pretty much need to judge translations based on yourself or a really good friend. And if you can't translate and have no trusty, Japanese-American friends, then you'll just need to be patient. I don't make random theories, and actually try and fit every aspect about KH into them, so it'd probably be best for you all to do so as well. Making "Wouldn't it be cool if..." theories are just false and confusing. Only use hard evidence.

This rant brought to you by Duals. XP

D

darkhearts

you cant tell that its suddenly related to DD/ASAS definetley

Non-Existant One

DualBlader said:
When I translated it from the Jump Festa Trailer, it said "We are between the light and darkness. We are the darkness."

It was just a rough translation, though. So either one of us could be right. ^^;;

Anyways, like I said in a thread previous before this, most translations websites (like the owners of this one) make are completely false and are just "Wouldn't it be cool if...." translations. For example, one website said that at the end of the Jump Festa trailer, it resights that poem from the SquareEnix KH II website.

This website even made a translation for that screenshot of DiZ and an Unknown saying they were talking about Ansem/Ansem was mentioned in it. HE WASN'T!! All it said was "We can't let them find out our TRUE goal." And when I posted it in the Image Gallery, 2 people agreed with me that Ansem was never mentioned in it. And although it's pretty much been confirmed in CoM that Ansem = Diz or has some connection with him, it still doesn't justify it. I could easily say "Riku is really a Heartless" and if I'm wrong, then I can say "Well I heard it from a friend." and if I'm right "TOLD YA SO!! TOLD YA SO!! And to think you were denying my translating abilities."

So you pretty much need to judge translations based on yourself or a really good friend. And if you can't translate and have no trusty, Japanese-American friends, then you'll just need to be patient. I don't make random theories, and actually try and fit every aspect about KH into them, so it'd probably be best for you all to do so as well. Making "Wouldn't it be cool if..." theories are just false and confusing. Only use hard evidence.

This rant brought to you by Duals. XP

He is not talking about the jump festa trailer he is talking about the trailer shown at E3 behind closed doors which was the one shown at the E3 2005 sqaure enix press confrence; And by he I mean the guy who wrote the report. Also he didn't have to translate anything because there were subtitles and they were in english.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
well thats proof DD world will be appearing in the game.

So i think This officially means, "The Deep Dive Trailer Is NOT a Concept, it actually happend"

One thing though, do u think that the dark beach is near by the city? the on with the 2 unknowns talking and saying "he looks just like you" ?

and i dont think that the city is twilight town because..
1. I havnt seen Giant TVs all over the place
2. Its extreamly dark there..TT is...well...Twilight..and will probly stay lik that forever
3.THe structers in Twilight Town are waay different than The DD city...in DD, everything is pointy and..un even..and extreamly evil looking, while Twilight Town is all nice and semetrical..with houses..and roofs...

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel

So i think This officially means, "The Deep Dive Trailer Is NOT a Concept, it actually happend"

One thing though, do u think that the dark beach is near by the city? the on with the 2 unknowns talking and saying "he looks just like you" ?

2. Its extreamly dark there..TT is...well...Twilight..and will probly stay lik that forever
3.THe structers in Twilight Town are waay different than The DD city...in DD, everything is pointy and..un even..and extreamly evil looking, while Twilight Town is all nice and semetrical..with houses..and roofs...

Give a round of applause for SorasKingdom

Non-Existant One

Yes it is official the city from Deep Dive IS going to be a world in KH2. That city in Deep Dive will devenitly make an appearance based off of those screens. Thanks for bringing us something new to look foward to New2Ya. Especially something this big and important.

SorasKingdom

KHFanatic4565 said:

Give a round of applause for SorasKingdom

wait..was that sarcasm? or did u really mean it? cuz if so, thank you. I really appreciate it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Deep Dive is not a world. It is a trailer. And even if its in the game it will still be a concept trailer. Concept means Idea and thats what DD and ASAS were...early ideas of KH2.

The world FROM DD and ASAS may be in KH2 but it won't be called Deep Dive or Another Side, Another Story. What kind of name for a world is that?

So in conclusion there is no Deep Dive World. There is a world from Deep Dive.

SorasKingdom

.:KL:. said:
Deep Dive is not a world. It is a trailer. And even if its in the game it will still be a concept trailer. Concept means Idea and thats what DD and ASAS were...early ideas of KH2.

The world FROM DD and ASAS may be in KH2 but it won't be called Deep Dive or Another Side, Another Story. What kind of name for a world is that?

So in conclusion there is no Deep Dive World. There is a world from Deep Dive.

lol Kl.
Once again, think of a name *NOT Advance darkness world* for us to call it, and we'll use it...mebe...
And i still dont think its just an idea...bits and bits of "Dark Happy Fun World of Impending Doom and Darkness With Pie" *AKA, Deep Dive World* are being slowly revealed...so i think that the...DD traler will have parts in the actual game for KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back