• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive World Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenHeart

.:KL:. said:
Deep Dive is not a world. It is a trailer. And even if its in the game it will still be a concept trailer. Concept means Idea and thats what DD and ASAS were...early ideas of KH2.

The world FROM DD and ASAS may be in KH2 but it won't be called Deep Dive or Another Side, Another Story. What kind of name for a world is that?

So in conclusion there is no Deep Dive World. There is a world from Deep Dive.

KL we all know the world isn't gonna b called Deep Dive. We just call it that cause there isn't a real name for it. Your just tryin to find a way to prove to everyone that you were right that Deep Dive World wouldn't be in the game. I ain't saying it is in the game because for all you know that lil screen shot could mean something else. But i remember you were the one claimin up and down that it wouldn't be in the game, and now look there is a screen shot for it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
TheForgottenHeart said:
KL we all know the world isn't gonna b called Deep Dive. We just call it that cause there isn't a real name for it. Your just tryin to find a way to prove to everyone that you were right that Deep Dive World wouldn't be in the game. I ain't saying it is in the game because for all you know that lil screen shot could mean something else. But i remember you were the one claimin up and down that it wouldn't be in the game, and now look there is a screen shot for it.
Couldn't have said that better. That's what I mean. Of course the world isn't called Deep Dive, but it IS the city we've seen in the concept trailer.

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Is there a town that has already been created in a game with TV screens on the top of a large building? Like Midgar or something? That could possibly be the town, but that's just a guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
leonheart18 said:
Is there a town that has already been created in a game with TV screens on the top of a large building? Like Midgar or something? That could possibly be the town, but that's just a guess.
1 word: No.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
This scan is really interestin. This scan confirms what the report about the trailer behind the doors says. The DD and ASAS City will be in KH2. Im not saying that is gonna be call Deep Dive. Now, for those that say`s that this is Twilight town but in night, that is wrong. Twilight Town will never become night. That is a compleatly new city, maybe the city that the organization have control, maybe this is the last world of KH2. Whatever, this is very interestin, and i hope that we get better info in the next weeks about this.

DualBlader

Website
forums.kingdomhearts2.net
Non-Existant One said:
He is not talking about the jump festa trailer he is talking about the trailer shown at E3 behind closed doors which was the one shown at the E3 2005 sqaure enix press confrence; And by he I mean the guy who wrote the report. Also he didn't have to translate anything because there were subtitles and they were in english.
Oh. Well then I'm sure the one I translated was just the Japanese text. ^_^;;

Either way, I still stand on my point that you need your own translations and can't believe whatever a website tells you. :3 Thank you for correcting me, though.

R

rednose360

heres my great 100% beautiful theory

Okay here it is
WHy can't the DD and ASAS just be Twilght Town at night time

The people working on the game said the game was in real time which means the game will be night and day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also those of you who say it can't be twilght town because it looks to high tech
cmon you haven't even seen the whole of twilght town!!!!!!!!!!
Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAybe the appearance of the city changes at night time and daytime.
I mean the name of the place is twilght town which has two meanings.

1 a mixture of light and dark
2 a sequence of weird or unexplained events

the way sora could so kick the BHK ass without fusing with anyone
those of u who say otherwise are major sellouts

Peace bitchesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT's rednose360 niggas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.

yup i agree with my self !?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!!!????!!?!?
yo you guys and girls should sign up to:

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?...me=lovelifetome

signup and i'll give u 500 nps and a rare item
BHK ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s.

It has a lot of kingdomhearts2 theories in the kingdomhearts guilds on the site
and awesome kingdomhearts quizzes and games and backgrounds

once again click here and signup

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?...me=lovelifetome

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
rednose360 said:
heres my great 100% beautiful theory

Okay here it is
WHy can't the DD and ASAS just be Twilght Town at night time

The people working on the game said the game was in real time which means the game will be night and day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also those of you who say it can't be twilght town because it looks to high tech
cmon you haven't even seen the whole of twilght town!!!!!!!!!!
Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAybe the appearance of the city changes at night time and daytime.
I mean the name of the place is twilght town which has two meanings.

1 a mixture of light and dark
2 a sequence of weird or unexplained events

the way sora could so kick the BHK ass without fusing with anyone
those of u who say otherwise are major sellouts

Peace bitchesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT's rednose360 niggas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.

yup i agree with my self !?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!!!????!!?!?
yo you guys and girls should sign up to:

Woah there... Calm.Down.

1. Someone said earlier that Nomura said that a few world would NOT be in real time. There-fore... shut up.

2. Stop with the 100 exclamation points afterr every sentence.

3. We're not talking about whether or not BHK is strronger than sora or not, so once again... shut up.

4. Don't use foul language, it just makers everyone think your a complete retard.

5. Don't promote neopets on this site, no one cares about feeding virtual drawings of fake retarded creature using imaginary money.

So, anyway. I'm not sure about kingdomhearts2.net has, but Kingdom hearts ultimania (www.kh2.co.uk sites down for now though) has a scan of an unhooded Organization member that carrys three swords around. Maybe it's just me but he reminds me of a monkey, anyways. He carrys around three swords, and it has been confirmed that he is going to be someone you have to fight.

Now, my point is that if you look at the link provided by GTX...

(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/torres1/ddddd.jpg)

You can see in this picture, what looks to be a sword.
Maybe this new world is where you fight this Unhooded Organization member.

Anyone see what I'm seeing?

Lil_RiKu

Themuffinman said:
Woah there... Calm.Down.

1. Someone said earlier that Nomura said that a few world would NOT be in real time. There-fore... shut up.

2. Stop with the 100 exclamation points afterr every sentence.

3. We're not talking about whether or not BHK is strronger than sora or not, so once again... shut up.

4. Don't use foul language, it just makers everyone think your a complete retard.

5. Don't promote neopets on this site, no one cares about feeding virtual drawings of fake retarded creature using imaginary money.

So, anyway. I'm not sure about kingdomhearts2.net has, but Kingdom hearts ultimania (www.kh2.co.uk sites down for now though) has a scan of an unhooded Organization member that carrys three swords around. Maybe it's just me but he reminds me of a monkey, anyways. He carrys around three swords, and it has been confirmed that he is going to be someone you have to fight.

yes he is old news his name is xaldin
twilight town is asas and in realtime because it has the clock

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I never said he was new news, All I said was that I didn't know whether Kigdomhearts2.net talked about him or not, thanks for the name though (more proof that all the organisation memebers have an X in thier name)

And about the clock: just because the town has a clock doesn't mean that time will change.

And plus, Nomura said that twilight town was one of the few world, who's time did not change. And if you look at the description of Twilight Town in COM it says "A Mysterious town always between Light and Dark".

adventchildkiori

Themuffinman said:

I think its a lamp post. It does kinda look like a closed hang at the bottom though...

About time we got some more news though, bad part is now I got to hear now people going "I told you Deep Dive is a world!".

But what alot of you said before I do also agree that its Twilight Town at night.

Reverse Dragon

Non-Existant One said:
"The last part of the trailer shows Sora, Donald, and Goofy in that dark city that was shown in DD and ASAS. They look puzzled when they are there. Then all of a sudden a black portal opens and an Unknown steps out of it(who happens to be about Sora's height I might add). He sends minions to fight Sora and Co., but I forgot if they were heartless or the white creatures. In any case, after they are dealt with, Sora and the Unknown exchange words(or at least thats what it looks like, again no voices or subtitles). Then they rush at each other, and the screen goes white.
Thats say no Voices OR Subtitles...:confused:

Non-Existant One said:
He is not talking about the jump festa trailer he is talking about the trailer shown at E3 behind closed doors which was the one shown at the E3 2005 sqaure enix press confrence; And by he I mean the guy who wrote the report. Also he didn't have to translate anything because there were subtitles and they were in english.
That says Voices AND subtitles:confused:

PLEASE clearify this for me,:confused: unless I'm mistaken...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Also on the credibility of the crap he posted.

People from IGN and other sites have went behind the doors and viewed the trailer. But guess what?! THEY SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE WORLD FROM DD AND ASAS. If that was true someone from IGN would have said it >_>

This kind of reminds me of the time when many people did not believe some of the reports about the scenes in the jump festa trailer. then when the trailer hit the net they slowly slid to the edge of there seat's and let there jaws drop at the awsomeness of the jump festa trailer.

But some random guy from a forum didnt do a report on it. It was given on a site >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back