• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
ok, A it is. >INserts sneaky plotline<

....sprung up a net, catching Sora, Ned, Riku, and the Monkey!
"Ahahah, bye bye, suckers." Said Greg, running like hell.
"Wait," Said Sora. "If you said somebody saw a Neoshadow that looks like you, howcome Greg has the credit card?"
"Oh yeah," Said Riku, "How does that work out?"
"My bad guys, I guess." Muttered Ned.
"OOK AAAH OOK AAH!" Screamed the Monkey, cutting the net.
"Good monkey!" Said Riku, patting him on the head.
"Now we gotta find Boris and make him confess who REALLY took the credit card." Said Ned.
"Oh man..." Sighed Sora.
"OOK AAH OOK AAH!" Screamed Monkey, and he started ripping up pictures of Kairi again.
They all went off, down the block. The policemen noticed the Monkey and quickly ran inside.
Now, they go to...

A: Sora's house, meet the others and get ready.
B: The Library, yellow pages section.
C: THE WEAPONS SHOP! MWUAHAHAHAH! *thunder clash*

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
C, sure.

...THE WEAPONS SHOP! MWUAHAHAHAH! *thunder clash*
"Has it started raining, or is it just me?" Said Ned. Everybody shrugged their shoulders.
They made it to the weapon shop, just before it started raining.
"Hello, my name is Kamberlyn, how can I help you?" Said the clerk.
"Urm, have you got any Keyblade chains?" Replied Sora.
"Yes, they're right over there." Said the manager, Dread. He pointed to a stack of chains.
"Hey, none of these fit my keyblade!" Said Sora.
"Mine either!" Shouted Riku.
"Heheh, some nice claw advancements here...heheh....I, urm, mean, THEY SUCK!" Said Ned.
The trio walked out. It suddenly started being sunny. *plays eerie nature music*
"Cmon, we better go back to my place, the others are waiting." Said Sora.
"Yeah. Lets go. Cmon Monkey." Said Riku.
"OOK! AAH!" Screamed the Monkey, and hopped on Sora's head.
They made it to Sora's house. Kairi was sat on the couch, munching more pizza, and Donald and Goofy were arguing over who won at Soul Calibur 2. Two pads were strewn on the floor, and the screen displayed "YUNG SUNG WINS."
"Hey guys, whats up?" Said Sora. Donald and Goofy looked up from their scrap.
"Urm, nothing." They said in unision.
"Ooh, Soul Calibur 2!" Said Ned, and grabbed a pad. He ripped of his Sephiroth mask and started playing against Donald.
"So anyways, did you do it?" Said Kairi.
"Well, yes and no." Said Riku. "We found where the credit card is, but he's not the real culprit."
Sora explained what happened.
"Geez, guess we'll have to..."

A:Go to Hollow Bastion, and check your family tree.
B:Ask around, ask the police about any recent crimes.
C:Go ask The Organization. He might work for them.

(BTW, the next chapter will be chapter 2)

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Chapter 2: Nobody Loves a hater, Nobody Hates a lover.

Everybody had got ready for journeying to twilight town. Sora had dressed in his black clothes. Donald and Goofy got in their regular adventuring clothes, too. Riku dressed in his unknown coat, Kairi put her white top and blue miniskirt on. Ned, well, he... you got the idea. The gummi ship was parked in the garage. It was decorated red and yellow, named Ragnarok. Sora was driving again. He and Donald had a constant argument all the way outside of the town who was driving. They reached a decision, Sora would drive there, Donald would drive back. They entered the portal to Twilight Town. Everybody got out.
"Time for a little revenge." Said Riku, pulling out his keyblade. Sora followed. They both ran forward and SLAUGHTERED a dusk.
"Lets go guys." Said Sora. The wind blew hard, as if it was a sign of danger. They reached the organisation HQ. They then:

A:Burst open the door!
B:Knocked, politely.
C:Knocked, shouted, threatened.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
A, sure.

WHAM. Riku burst open the door with the hilt of his keyblade.
"I know you're in here, punks." Said Riku, in a threatening manner. A man in a black cloak phased through the wall.
"What do you want, Riku?" Said the man.
"I want to know about Mickey, you got any info? Y'know, has he been doing any 'undercover' work lately?"
"Urm, no." Replied the man, and walked off.
"Damnit you!" Shouted Sora, and brought he keyblade to the man's neck. "You tell us what he's up to, or I'll hit you into next wednesday. Or tuesday. Damnit, somebody get me a calandar!"
"You hit me Sora, I'll shove your head so far up your ass, you'll look like a black Polo Mint." Cockily replied the man.
SLICE. The man dropped to the floor. Good thing Sora's keyblade isnt sharp. He pointed towards a note on the table. Kairi picked it up.
"Dear DiZ." She read. "I'm out in Deep Dive town. I wont be back for a while, I'm looking to do something... satisfying... Mickey."
Do they:

A: Track down DiZ, ask what Mickey meant.
B: Back to Deep Dive, visit Mickey.
C: Question the Unknown further.

Dread

Il go with A.....YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY i got in the story >_> <_< >_< no one cares about it

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Pick A!!!!!!!! More Storys!!!! I Beg Of U!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m About 2 Hav A Heart Attack Here!!!!!!! Make More!!!!!! More I Tell U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make More Or Else!!!!!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
A <_<...................>_>............. *eats cheetos and doesn't share with T4I*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back