• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
*sigh* Well well, here it is, finally.
A.

The clock struck 5. Riku pulled up his hood, he was going alone. He brought his keyblade, Souleater with him. He put on his organisation coat. Everybody else was at the hotel, having an afternoon nap. He walked down to the Organisation HQ. Everybody was back from their afternoon "Hustle." They welcomed Riku.
"Riku. Sup?" Said Xaldin, brandishing his 3 spears.
"Nothing much. Where's DiZ?" He replied.
"Out." Said Demix. "He went after some renegade dusks."
"Where?"
"The tower."
Riku pulled up his hood, and muttered:
"I'll be back, for you too." There was a glint of red in his eye. Xaldin felt a shiver up his spine, and Demix started shaking.
When Riku reached the tower, the others we're waking up. Kairi was the first. She didnt really ask much, but she seemed worried, but they all cooled off and guessed he went out for a stroll.
But of course, Riku didn't go out for a stroll.
"DiZ." He said, to a suspicous figure, standing with his back to him. "how did you know I was coming?"
"All shall come in time." He replied. "One by one."
"Enough with your stupid poetry asshole, what did Mickey mean?"
"Much more than a credit card, at that. Maybe the whole world. Maybe ALL the worlds."
Riku was stunned. He looked down at his shoes. He then pulled Souleater out of his jacket, ran up to DiZ and tried to slash him, but got barricaded by a magical force.
"Just...tell...me...what...God...damn...Mickey...is...up...to!" And after every word, slashing at the magical barricade. He flumped down in tiredness.
"Go to the world where those who are lost go. You shall find meaning there." Said DiZ.
"Traverse Town?" Replied Riku.
"Yes."

A: Take DiZ's advice, go to Traverse Town, and meet Squall and the others.
B: Ignore it, go back to Deep Dive.
C: Go back to Destiny Islands, pick up some supplies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
T4I: B. we gotta stick to the DD video right, there's still that one scene, with the two dudes in blck.......whata ripoff, they gonna get eaten by an alien or somethin?!

Steve:uh..

Phil:HEY WHO SAID YOU COULD GO BEFORE ME?!

Jimmy: I think-HEY LOOK A BUNNY!! ah your such a cute b-HEY LOOK A FISHY!!! FISHY FISHY FISHY!!

T4I: *tries to grab cheetos* HEY GIMMIE! I wan't some!

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Hey Kaze_krazy. THE ENEMY! lol. *dosent treat Kaze_krazy like gabe's fans*

A, sure. Sorry, T4I, Phil, and Jimmy :) By the way, the title is Deep dive, what REALLY happened. With a hint of sarcasim. :D

Riku arrived back at the hotel. Everybody stared at him, then Kairi got up and gave him a hug. Sora glared at her, so she sat back down again.
"Hey guys. We're going to Traverse Town." Said Riku. "Lets go visit Leon, see what he thinks."
"Alrighty." Said Sora.
"And I'm driving." Interuppted donald, stopping Sora from saying anything else. Ned was unusually quiet. He had been so ever since Riku went on his "Adventure."
"Whats wrong Ned?" Said Goofy.
"Nuthin." He muttered, gazing at his claws. "Nuthin at all."
Everybody climbed into the Gummi Ship. While Riku was gone, the others stacked up on some snacks and what-not, and the ship, when inside, was packed like a supermarket fridge. Minus the temperature. Everybody was ready for the warp, but they flew straight into something.
"We're losing control!" Shouted Donald. Sora was frantically pushing a load of buttons.
"Garwsh, guess we're doomed!" Said Goofy, "Abandon ship!"
Everybody jumped out at the last minute. The ship left scratch marks on the floor.
"Good thing I can fix it." Said a mysterious figure, stepping out from the shadows." It was Cid. "Howya doing there folks?"
Ned backed away. He was from Hollow Bastion himself, and he had seen Cid before.
He whispered to Sora:
"I know this guy."
"It's a bit obvious."
Replied Sora, looking at him shivering.
"Cmon," Said Cid. "I'll show you a place where you can stay."
"Thanks." Said Riku.
He led them to an empty hotel in the second district. The manager was behind a curtain.
"Would you like a room?" He said.
"3 please." Said Riku, handing forward some cash.
"Thank you for staying with us." Replied the manager.
"Your welcome." Replied Riku.
"Paintings are great."
Everybody raised their eyebrow at this comment, and walked into each of their rooms.
Room arrangements:

A: Sora Kairi, Riku Ned, Donald Goofy.
B: Sora Ned, Riku Kairi, Donald Goofy.
C: Sora Donald, Riku Goofy, Ned Kairi.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
T4I:GIMME CHEETOES!!!!!!!!!!! *crys in a corner*

Phil:*pats 4th Islander's back* it's okay, there are lots of other snack foods.

(hows that work out anyway?!)

Steve: whata bout sora riku, donald goofy, ned kairi? C.

Jimmy: LET THERE BE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ahh. It depends.
Previews:

Riku+Kairi= rejection
Sora+Kairi=Acception
Donald+Goofy=Good friends
Ned+anyone else=Humourous annoyance :)
Riku+Goofy= Goofy mithering Riku
Sora+Donald=bickering.

And T4I, havent you voted?

Dread

Do teh A man..... <("<) (>")> (>"<) <("<) <("<) (>"<) (>")> (>")>

I wanna be teh number to fan, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.......
>_< Even thought im sleeping when your wide a awake (i think) Stupid time zones >_<

Zero: Hiya!

Dread: What i though i couldnt talk to game characters >_<

Naruto: Heyaaaaaa.....

Dread: Ummm...Hi.....

Z & N: We came to chat with you!!!!

All: We choose A!!!

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Ah damn. I've got writer's block. *acts dumb and runs around in circles*
Please, give me mercy, I'm tired right now im travelling 5 miles tomorrow.
(You think: does England even have 5 miles on its map?)
Well, yes.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
T4I: I'll help you by making a list of words for you inspiration! fuzzy toenail, snail, dingdong, hungry, jimmy, phil, steve, 4th, Islander, the, monkey, ran, as far, as, he, could, before, cuwala, bears, coughed, up, soup, spoons, jug, o', fishy, wink, help, block, the, road, with, toothpaste, or, my, name, aint, jimmy, holy, cow, brazilian, kangaroo, from, texas, how, do, fishy, fishy, soap.

brought to you by the 4th Islander, phil, Jimmy, and steve. *bow*

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
the 4th Islander said:
T4I: I'll help you by making a list of words for you inspiration! fuzzy toenail, snail, dingdong, hungry, jimmy, phil, steve, 4th, Islander, the, monkey, ran, as far, as, he, could, before, cuwala, bears, coughed, up, soup, spoons, jug, o', fishy, wink, help, block, the, road, with, toothpaste, or, my, name, aint, jimmy, holy, cow, brazilian, kangaroo, from, texas, how, do, fishy, fishy, soap.

brought to you by the 4th Islander, phil, Jimmy, and steve. *bow*

Well, after reading the amount of "fishy" in that list, it was a bit obvious Jimmy wrote some of it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back