• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
nedphone3pe.png

Ned ^_^

B it is.

"...Riku's house." Said Kairi.
"Well, ok, but don't day anything about last night." Sora said, and winked at Kairi.
They walked across the street, spotting a familiar Neoshadow getting put into a Police van.
"I didn't do it!" Ned screamed. "I DIDN'T DO IT!"
Sora shrugged, and walked into Riku's house. Beer cans we're everywhere, Donald was strewn on the floor, Goofy was lay on the couch, and Riku greeted them.
"You two not even tired?" He said.
"Coffee." Replied Sora, and stepped into the living room.
"Where's Mickey?" Said Kairi.
"The blonde kid took him to hospital. I forgot his name. So, dya wanna..."

A: Clean up?
B: Try and break Ned out of prison? (Ned's my fav XD)
C: Grab another coffee?

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Yey! B!

"...Try and break Ned out of prison? Y'know, that one that Mickey says took his credit card."
"I suppose, I mean, we do owe him for buying us those beers." Sora went up to Donald and Goofy and shouted in their faces.
"GET UP YOU LAZY TWITS!"
"I'm up, I'm up." Said Donald. "What?" He said after hearing the plan. "We have to save some heartless just because it bought us beer?"
"And tried to buy us Burger King." Said Kairi.
Donald sighed. "Come on then Goofy, lets go!"
"We can take my ship."

What is Riku's "Ship?"

A: A Ferrari Enzo!
B: A top of the range Gummi Ship!
C: An old banger of my choice. I'm thinking Rover...

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Batmobile it is.

"The Batmobile?" Exclaimed Sora.
"I like to think of it as the Rikumobile."
The Ba- I mean Rikumobile even though it looked like it had only 4 seats, it had 6, two for driver and passanger, and 4 in the back, like a limo. Riku sat in the front, Sora drived (Sora was asleep when everybody was drinking) and everybody else sat in the back.
"So, whats the plan?" Said Donald.
"Well..."

A: We break straight in and kill all that get in our way!
B: Convince, If not, plan B.
C: MONKEY TIME!

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
C it is.

"We send in the Monkey! GO MONKEY!"
The monkey screamed and jumped out of the window, ready for combat. The Police station was fled leaving Ned wide open.
"Nice one." Said Sora. "Lets go."
Everybody grabbed their respective weapons, and Kairi brought a gun with her.
"What?" She said as she grabbed it. "A girl does need some defence, yes?
"True." Said Donald.
They entered the prison. Most of the heartless from last night were there. They didn't have to ask which one was Ned, he had snuck his phone in and was on it.
"Yes? Hello? I'd like to report a theft. The persons? The guy in my neighboring cell. What did he steal? MY IDENTITY! IM LOSING IT!"
"Ned." Said Sora.
"Oh. Its you." Said Ned. "I suppose you've come here to shout at me aswell, stealing from you're friend and all..."
"We're here to rescue you, hyuck!" Said Goofy.
"Rescue? Pff. You dont know where the key-"
"Right here." Said Sora.
"Why are you so good at that?" He said to Sora as he was unlocking his cell.
"Picked em up off the floor, one of the guards dropped em when he was running."
Ned sighed, briefly checked his phone for any new messages and signalled to the door.
"Nice ride." He said to Riku, when they arrived outside. "Howcome he can drive?" He said, pointing to Sora.
"It's registered as a Gummi Ship." Said Sora.
"I used to fly one of those." Ned replied. "I was one of the battlion of Hollow Bastion, ever heard of it?"
Riku and Sora glanced at each other, remembering the past events of Hollow Bastion.
"Urm, no." Said Riku.
"But dosen't Leon come from...." Started Kairi.
"Traverse Town, right?" Said Donald, nudging Kairi.
"Oh yeah, urm, right."
Riku started: "Anyway we better take you back to..."

A:My place
B:Sora's place
C:You're place

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
B it is, Kamberlyn got in first, sorry.

"..Sora's place, mines a bit dirty, and I suppose we don't know where you live..."
Everybody climbed into the Rikumobile, and Sora began to drive. They saw police-men and women going mad, shouting "MONKEY!" and a certain brown monkey trailing them.
"Ook. Ook ook aah!" He screamed, chasing them into a dead end. Sora just drove on, until they reached BHK pulling Mickey out of hospital.
"Oh crap, hide me." Whispered Ned, as he ducked under Riku's seat. Riku sighed, waved to Mickey and told Sora to drive on. They finally reached Sora's house. They all walked inside and sat on the chairs littered around the room.
"We've got to think of a plan to clear Ned's name..." Said Sora.
"Well, we could..."

A: Apologise, tell him what really happened.
B: Find the real culprit, make him confess!
C: Ring Mickey, and arrange a bribe.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Phil:B.

4th Islander:B

Steve:C.

phil: *looks at steve* "what the?! where'd you come from?!"

Steve:c.

phil: your an idiot......*bonks on head with wet noodle*

Steve:..................B,.........................

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Woo! We're on the top 3 fanfics :) Keep posting and vote please everyone!
B then.

"...find the real culprit and make him confess!" Said Riku.
Everybody was astonished. Then, Goofy broke the silence:
"So, what really happened Ned?" He said.
"Well," He started. "Remember that defender, the one who wanted the pizza?" Everyone nodded.
"Well, I was on the way to see what Donald and Goofy were buying, when he handed me this credit card. He said a neoshadow had dropped it before, one who looked like me apparently, so he guessed he'd give it to me. So anyhow, I figured it could have been my brothers."
"Your...brother's?" Interupted Donald.
"Well, Heartless have to come from somewhere, right?" He replied. Everybody shuddered.
"Well, as I was saying, I figured it could have been my NERD brother's, Greg. He owed me one anyway, so I bought the cases of beer for Donald."
"And how about Mickey falling down the grid?" Said Kairi.
"Well, that was Greg. He stole the credit card from Mickey before, and he was mad he lost it, so he tripped him up. At first, I thought it was an accident. I saw him later in the Burger King, where I saw Sora and Kairi, and I interrorgated him. He said he had stole it from a mouse, and that said, I saw Mickey later. I went up to explain what happened, but he just called the police." Everybody was in shock. Who would've known that Mickey was so strict?
"Well, we better get on to finding him anyway." Said Ned. "He lives just across from the Police Station. Convienant."
"So how are we going to disguise you?" Said Sora.
"Well...."

A: You could disguise me as Kairi.
B: You could disguise me as Cloud.
C: You could disguise me as Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back