• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Decals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
So I pre-ordered the game like in July. (I know... I'm such a nerd. xD)

I only did it for the decals though, There is like no reason to pre-order anything at all, for KH2 there was like no reason to pre-order it, there wasn't that many people buying it at the moment. But when I got my game, I didn't get them. I asked my friend who works there, and he said that they never got them. Did this happen to any of you?

I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

DestinysPromise

I pre-ordered mine back in June. >.<

I got mine when I went in to get the game, I mean if you want them you can get them off of ebay some people are selling them, but honestly they look slightly tacky IMO.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The reason I didn't get mine was because they ran out. Which is really weird because 2 of my friends who also pre-ordered it got atleast 3 decals each (a total of 3 silver PSP decals and 3 Black PSP decals) so I managed to get one from them.

gdude30

When I got mine on the 7th the guy said they diddn't get any decals. He told me to check back in a few days and they should have plenty more. I heard some people say they got a bag of decals. Lucky SOB's.

I went today to pick up the strategy guide, (the gamefaqs guide about melding is epic fail) and I asked the lady and she said they had a few. She told me they diddn't get that many in. So I got one set of dark and light. I'd try asking at a gamestop. Although I do know the best buy version has the decals inside the game. It says so on the box.

Dark Wing

Awards
did you order yours at game stop or eb games? i pre-ordered at eb game in canada and they said they didnt get them

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I preordered and didn't get them. Because they didn't have them. Not that I care. I don't want them when I can make my own decals online with something I find more fitting to my personality. Like Nimoy with a kitty. Or Sugar Spocks. >_>

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I got the decals, but I do not plan to put them on my PSP. I think the stickers are too big for it -_-"

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I pre-ordered mine back in June. >.<

I got mine when I went in to get the game, I mean if you want them you can get them off of ebay some people are selling them, but honestly they look slightly tacky IMO.
That would be cool, but I don't want to spend more money than I already did for the game. I mean if I didn't care about the Decals, I would've waited until it was cheaper. But I really wanted them, so yeah. xD

Dark Wing

Awards
just got a call from eb games today saying they got them in. when i went there they gave me three. so just keep calling them and ask. maybe they're just late

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
just got a call from eb games today saying they got them in. when i went there they gave me three. so just keep calling them and ask. maybe they're just late

yeah maybe...

But on a happier note, I just finished the whole game! ;3

Now I'm going to try proud mode to see the secret movie.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I didn't get mine either. The lady there seemed kind of new IMO and wasn't even sure if they ran out of if they even got them at all.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I picked up BBS on the 7th. As I was getting in the car to leave after I got it, and I realized I didn't get them. I got out of the car, ran back in, asked, and got them. The Decals are now on my PSP... my now broken PSP. I didn't get to beat BBS -sigh-

Moonlight_Aqua18 O_O Double Post. lol.

WaveK89

Pre-order bonuses I usually don't see if I pre-order at the store. Sometimes, I do, but I'm much more guaranteed to receive them when I order via the internet. (Where you have to spend about $10 for it to be delivered upon release day).

I didn't feel like waiting or shelling out more cash, so I pre-ordered the game at GameStop in the mall. (US) They didn't have the decals.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I picked up BBS on the 7th. As I was getting in the car to leave after I got it, and I realized I didn't get them. I got out of the car, ran back in, asked, and got them. The Decals are now on my PSP... my now broken PSP. I didn't get to beat BBS -sigh-

Moonlight_Aqua18 O_O Double Post. lol.

Sorry! I really don't know how to work well... I think I'll ask again I go... I really want them, they would look so kick ass on mine. :3

Don't worry, you can fix it! Just search for a place where they can repair game consoles, etc. I'm sure you'll find one. My friend's screen broke and now he can't use it, He's going to fix it, pretty soon, at a place.

jonXjon

I said to the clerk "I pre-ordered birth by sleep can i get my copy" and then they gave me my game and then i asked them if there was a pre-order bonus. They said they haven't heard anything about ANY pre-order bonus for bbs.

I know that the clerk who was working at the time likes kh cause she has a kingdom hearts tattoo. I bet she wanted them for herself -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back