• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dead fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rasensora

has anyone heard pof dead fantasy? in case you havent its the girls from final fantasy vs the girls from dead or alive. its pretty hot but i think they should have one with the guys in it. does anyone agree with me? if you havent seen it yet just go on gametrailers.com and type in dead fantasy and watch all 5 episodes.

TerraFTW!

has anyone heard pof dead fantasy? in case you havent its the girls from final fantasy vs the girls from dead or alive. its pretty hot but i think they should have one with the guys in it. does anyone agree with me? if you havent seen it yet just go on gametrailers.com and type in dead fantasy and watch all 5 episodes.

1. wrong place to post this.
2. There is already a topic on this....

:/

EDIT: in b4 closure

Last edited:

UnstoppableSound

THIS DEF BELONGS IN THIS SECTION.

That would be sweet, I'd love to see Rikku from Final Fantasy X tackle down any of the hot chicks from Dead or Alive.
In the end though, it would probably be a very bad game, and I wouldn't expect anything big out of it. Dissidia though, well, that's just going to be amazing.

TerraFTW!

THIS DEF BELONGS IN THIS SECTION.

That would be sweet, I'd love to see Rikku from Final Fantasy X tackle down any of the hot chicks from Dead or Alive.
In the end though, it would probably be a very bad game, and I wouldn't expect anything big out of it. Dissidia though, well, that's just going to be amazing.

Rikku is in it. You just have to go watch it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back