• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dead Fantasy II - Kairi's appearance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

super2j

Over at gametrailers.com, they have a person named Montyoum who creates 3d movies and he/she is great. Now whats this got to do with kingdom hearts? Well in his/her new short movie "dead fantasy II" (this is a crazy fight between many video game women like for example final fantasy) about 8:38 into the movie kairi appears to help the battle. I dont want to spoil anything but she handles those key blades (notice the s) better then sora ever could. And if you ask me. Watch the first one before the second, he/she did a great job.

Gametrailers.com - Dead Fantasy II by montyoum

HTML:
www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/193489.html

Edit:
sorry about the html box, it wouldn't let me enter in the webpage url without changing it.

Last edited:
E

Eternal Oblivion

omfg this is soo amazing seriously this Montoyoum has some seriouse imagination wowthis is intence

~khfan~

That's awesome. Not really KH related, but it was still cool. You're right: Kairi was impressive. But at the end, it was Kairi that didn't hit her opponent into the beam of light. (uh oh) And then the girl that Kairi didn't get (the big axe lady) pwned the girl with wings. haha

That's my first ever reply to a thread! And it was the first on this thread! (woohoo) hehe

(man! you stole my first reply!) haha Oh well

Last edited:

Bh325

There's nothing else to say, this is simply amazing! This must've taken a lot of work, I thank the maker for taking the time and having the determination to do this! And including Kairi is always a plus!:thumbsup:

D

Divine Light

woah. amazing video that has got to one of the coolest things I have ever seen.man if Kairi did that much in the game she would be awesome. I would love to see her do stuff like that in KH3.

Last edited:

sora_freak12

OMG! That was awesome! There should be a game like, Super Smash Bros. Catfight! And i also enjoyed the idea of Valor Form Kairi! Awesome work to that person

S

sokawaii-chan

whoever created this is way to amazing! i wonder how he/she did it and what kind of software they used. this persons good enuugh to create video games like tetsuya nomura

~khfan~

super2j

I am glad everyone enjoyed that:thumbsup:, after i saw that, i knew i had to share it. I hope the creators of kingdom hearts see this and decide "lets make kairi like that". probably wont happen but would be great.

the bestb thing though is its not over, every one has an individual fight and kairi will have a lot more screen time

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I have alot more respect for Yuna, Riku, and Tifa's fighting style now. Too bad I can't say the same for their fashion statement.

Valor Kairi very cool.

Can someone give a list of characters? I know the KH people, but not other pure FF ones (I've never played)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back