• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days release is weeks away and we're still lacking lots of stuff which means...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguinpoker

That we will be getting lots of new news in the next few weeks, and I want to know what you think will be released in the next few days.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
weeks? ahahaha.

you must be optimistic, and think it's coming in February.

Penguinpoker

~
I'm just really hoping you're are right it is most likely to get delayed just like FF XIII square announced today that it won't even see daylight till 2010 and they started developing it in 2005 I think.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
~
I'm just really hoping you're are right it is most likely to get delayed just like FF XIII square announced today that it won't even see daylight till 2010 and they started developing it in 2005 I think.
[Link]

Also, I'd rather they refrain from revealing too much about the game at this point.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
~

I don't think they started on FF XIII in 05.. seems a bit early.

And I don't want to see new stuff.. but I want to. It's sorta like I don't want to spoil it for myself like I did with KH2.

Is that weird?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't think they would go as far as to ruin most of the story with spoilers from reviews and previews. That would be asinine and completely defeat the purpose of getting the game entirely.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I don't think they started on FF XIII in 05.. seems a bit early.

And I don't want to see new stuff.. but I want to. It's sorta like I don't want to spoil it for myself like I did with KH2.

Is that weird?

they did. it was supposed to be on PS2.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
they contradicted that.

at the last event/scan shown, it said Feb.

but i doubt it.

It's funny, in the scan I'm working on, it lists Spring 2009 and February 2009 on the same page. So who knows. The magazine publishers can't even keep up with SE switching dates.

hammerofdawn13

theres no way its going to release in feb because we dont have nearly as much information, on voice actors, price, and other stuff. im not nescesarily saying that they will release spoilers but like administrative stuff kind of

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
theres no way its going to release in feb because we dont have nearly as much information, on voice actors, price, and other stuff. im not nescesarily saying that they will release spoilers but like administrative stuff kind of

If its going for a spring release in '09 for japan, supposedly.
I'd aim for a summer release in the US.

slmcknett

thats what the american game mags are saying. they said a mid-09 release. so maybe around july or august, depending on when it comes out in japan. probably late feb or early march. at the latest early april, but lets hope that it doesn't come to that.

The One Is Here

thats what the american game mags are saying. they said a mid-09 release. so maybe around july or august, depending on when it comes out in japan. probably late feb or early march. at the latest early april, but lets hope that it doesn't come to that.

yea i know i just cant wait that long its insane but maybe it'll release early (sure unlikely false hope)

Wevvy

Good things take time.

I'd rather wait longer for a great game than play a sh*tty one in February. =)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually the game is pretty much done, all there is left to do is quick beta testing.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
~

You forget that FFXIII is on PS3 and 360, which means that it takes a long time to make it. But days is on a DS so it wont take even close to that long. Days will probably come out march or april 09.

Fuego6

You guys don't remember how much they spoiled KH2 before that came out? I knew about everything before I even played the Japanese version. I had no idea they revealed so much... I would much rather they keep it all under wraps

Zeonark

You rather have stuff spoiled? I think all we need to hear is the voice actors and see a tiny bit more gameplay and that's it. Since a bit of the beginning and ending is spoiled if you played KH2/KH2FM+ The Price...Not sure that'll even be needed when people snatch it from stores.

You guys don't remember how much they spoiled KH2 before that came out? I knew about everything before I even played the Japanese version. I had no idea they revealed so much... I would much rather they keep it all under wraps

When I first saw KH2 I had no idea what the hell it was xD I didn't know they spoiled alot. But that's a liable reason why KH2 sucked so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back