• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days ability question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
im sorry but permanent dual-wielding would not be cool at all in my opinion because the difficulty level would drop to almost zero and it wouldnt be any fun. theres a reason that it was specifically only for drive forms in kh2 because it was supposed to be a power-up for certain times, not an easy pass to end of the game.

yeah i agree.

A

Audo

Anyone notice how Roxas has only been shown to dual-wield when he interacts with someone connected directly to Sora?
(Riku, in the Riku battle)
(The Dual-Wielded Axel battle happened shortly after interacting with the real Nami (not Data), and Riku)

This of course has nothing to do with anything though, xD.
Anyway, i don't think it'll be an option until at least toward the very end of the game.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Anyone notice how Roxas has only been shown to dual-wield when he interacts with someone connected directly to Sora?
(The Dual-Wielded Axel battle happened shortly after interacting with the real Nami (not Data), and Riku)

ooooo that does make sense. very good and likely connection in my opinion. go audo!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
(The Dual-Wielded Axel battle happened shortly after interacting with the real Nami (not Data), and Riku.

He Duel Wielded before actually seeing Riku though. He fought the Heartless with both the Oblivion and Oathkeeper, and only then threw the Oblivion at Riku.
Also, wasn't there a short story that showed Roxas's first time Duel Wielding or something? Debatable canonity in light of Days, I know, but still.

kiante

im sorry but permanent dual-wielding would not be cool at all in my opinion because the difficulty level would drop to almost zero and it wouldnt be any fun. theres a reason that it was specifically only for drive forms in kh2 because it was supposed to be a power-up for certain times, not an easy pass to end of the game.

Not necessarily. In KH2, it makes Sora much stronger, but in essence, just having two swords doesn't necessarily make you stronger. You kind of have to split your focus then. Just like other games that let you choose to dual-wield or not, you could have two, but they're both weaker then, or you could have one, and it be stronger then.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KH doesn't work that way though. Sora Duel Wielding is a stronger Sora, and Roxas himself got Duel Wielding for his final boss.
Also, it's not like you really have to control both blades - they automatically give you the combo moves, which are stronger and faster when Duel Wielding

DorXeauD

Maybe its some kind of Dual Gear, or Xion`s keyblade, that would make sense cuz if Xion dissappears at the end (or almost the end) of the story then roxas wouldnt dual wield at the beggining (when he`s with organization XIII) but he would at the end, after leaving the organization and Xion`s death/dissappearence......I just thought

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You're assuming that Xion's Keyblade is real, and that Keyblade can bounce owners just like that. Oh, and that Xion didn't take her Keyblade with her to kingdom come.
Also, you'd have to ask then where did Riku's Duel Blade come from. Since if you use up Xion's Keyblade to explain Roxas's Duel Wielding, you'd have to explain Riku's in another way (not that I support that as an explanation to either).
And that's before we get to the point that Sora and Roxas both wielding at the same time to begin with is a complex matter that already put's Xion's Kingdom Key (which no doubt came from SoRo in some manner to begin with) as a redundant factor in the whole mess. They wouldn't need her for another Keyblade.

AllEndsWith-

I think he may IF the final boss is Riku, but probobly only then. Other than that, there really isn't any good reason for him to have two keyblades in hand, story-wise at least . I wouldn't know.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
If Roxas dual wielded at all it would probably have to be activated by something to the effect of the KH2's Drive system, other than that I don't think he would.

A

Audo

He Duel Wielded before actually seeing Riku though. He fought the Heartless with both the Oblivion and Oathkeeper, and only then threw the Oblivion at Riku.
Ah right, I forgot about that. Scratch my little musing of an idea.

Also, wasn't there a short story that showed Roxas's first time Duel Wielding or something? Debatable canonity in light of Days, I know, but still.
Honestly, i think we can just through that thing out in terms of any canonicity (that's not even a word is it?)
I mean, it makes no mention of Xion, despite her having been a member then, and if he did dual-wield in it, could be just because we as gamers always assumed he could, when Days already shows that to be wrong.

You're assuming that Xion's Keyblade is real, and that Keyblade can bounce owners just like that. Oh, and that Xion didn't take her Keyblade with her to kingdom come.
Also, you'd have to ask then where did Riku's Duel Blade come from. Since if you use up Xion's Keyblade to explain Roxas's Duel Wielding, you'd have to explain Riku's in another way (not that I support that as an explanation to either).
And that's before we get to the point that Sora and Roxas both wielding at the same time to begin with is a complex matter that already put's Xion's Kingdom Key (which no doubt came from SoRo in some manner to begin with) as a redundant factor in the whole mess. They wouldn't need her for another Keyblade.
Not to mention Dual-Wielding isn't even two separate Keyblades to begin with. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back