• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Have any of you guys tried to beat/get/complete everything in days?
I have beaten all the challenges= ultima weapon
all the missions in mission mode=limit pass
all the missions in story mode= KM
all the missions to the max = sora
the only thing left for me to get is the master's circle, wich im working on these days with axel.

So..how about you guys.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well, i unlocked only ultima weapon, limit pass and KM.....Sora is a pain in the ass to unlock and the master's circle but i see you really into it.....

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
the only thing left for me to get is the master's circle, wich im working on these days with axel.

So..how about you guys.
I've done everything except beaten all the challenges. It got too boring and tedious getting the last thirteen Sigils, so I just stopped. Not to mention I heard Ultima sucks.

BondofWater

ive gotten KH and Sora, its hard getting ultima weapon and im working on limit pass. how do you get masters circle?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I unlocked Mickey but that's pretty much it. I didn't have the patience for collecting all the sigils and completing all the missions one-hundred percent.
I completed most of the mission to 100% the first time i took them. So i didnt have to replay them allover again just to get sora.
@Strawberry: yes, ultima weapon does suck a lot, it only ups your strength by like 15 pts with the zero gear, but it was entertaining planning the strategies for th challenges so i see the utima as a bonus.

ive gotten KH and Sora, its hard getting ultima weapon and im working on limit pass. how do you get masters circle?
get 358 mission crowns on mission mod.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
I completed most of the mission to 100% the first time i took them. So i didnt have to replay them allover again just to get sora.
@Strawberry: yes, ultima weapon does suck a lot, it only ups your strength by like 15 pts with the zero gear, but it was entertaining planning the strategies for th challenges so i see the utima as a bonus.

get 358 mission crowns on mission mod.

that is the ring of suicide

Awards
hmm. that may be a challenge, but i think the ring with only 1 hp would be more of a suicide ring. healing would be pointless. and it doesnt offer any protecting from anything.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ve gotten KM and Sora, and I`m pretty close to getting Master`s Circle. I`m not going to use Master`s Circle, but I figure I might as well just go ahead and get it.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
hmm. that may be a challenge, but i think the ring with only 1 hp would be more of a suicide ring. healing would be pointless. and it doesnt offer any protecting from anything.
Nah, you get two hit chances with an ability and you get to use the limit break all the time? I dont think thats such a good challenge as master's circle. With "extreme" wich is the name of the ring you mentioned, you'd only have to time your LB with the enemy's attack and block/dodge, that's all.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

So..how about you guys.

I've tried but haven't quite succeeded yet. I'd say I have about 90-95% of it complete.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I'm still trying to get Sora...I can't get the last emblem on day75. it's above the ramp in the tram area of twilight town. do you guys now how I can get it?
http://forums.khinsider.com/side-stories/135774-general-help-i-need-help-thread-39.html go to page 39 on thhat thread. The same question was answered there.
i'm still trying to get Sora the dustflier is a pain to beat >.<
Standard or Proud mode? It's not so much of a pain as it is a little long fight.ffffuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back