• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Day 153 secret report(spoilers?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
So Demyx is the author and he says :
"I've got me a new hit single! X-face is always barking at me to work, but what's he expect me to do against a monster like that? I mean, stop and think about skill sets when you divide up the labour already!"
What does he mean by "I've got me a new hit single?"

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Probably just a new song he made up? He does have way too much time sitting around and letting Roxas and Xion do all the work.

Since there's probably no market, it's highly likely that if he thinks he's good he'll call it a 'hit single'.

Probably his way of entertaining himself.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Clearly it's a new song he made up, and he fancies the idea that he's a good enough musician that people would buy his works if he produced them.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No point wondering, he's dead now and we'd likely never be told anyway.

dearlybeloved19

wait i never saw that report
do you keep earning secret reports? and how? and how do you know he wrote it? :eek:
I have some secret reports but are there more?

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yep, X-face is Demyx's way of making fun of Saix. Anyway, I agree with the others that have already posted saying that Demyx had came up with a new song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back