• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dawn of The New Key [Azrael] AU Fan-Fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

okay, here my perspective on Namine, and Ino Namine's the good child, and Ino's bad child. This is according to, DiZ's perspective Namine: The child that does whatever her father asks of her without complaining, refusing, protesting, ect. No matter how horrible it is.
Ino: The complete opposite, someone who doesn't lsten to her father, headstrong, arguementive, and so on. Then again, Ino hasn't had any lines so far now has she?
umm ... chapter 3 if that's where you introduced Axel, and Saix.

You summed her up pretty well. She'll have lines soon.

Now for discussion?

What's your favorite character so far DR?

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Nice, I read all of this!

I really like it but,

I'm a bit confused. I read this in a rush. But I think I know what's going on....now I'm just rambling. Sorry.

This is a great story, Azrael, I've got nothing bad to say.

A

Azrael

Nice, I read all of this!

I really like it but,

I'm a bit confused. I read this in a rush. But I think I know what's going on....now I'm just rambling. Sorry.

This is a great story, Azrael, I've got nothing bad to say.

You have a particular part or character you like? Tell me what's confusing you. :D

actually saix and axel are introduced in chapter 2 dr

Axel was such a doll in Ch. II.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
I like Ben (I'm not sure why, I just do)

and forget it, I'm not confused anymore. Reread some parts and now its clear to me.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
(pinches between his eyes) Thank you for pointing that out Chaos.
My favorite charater so far? ... Tie between Axel, and Benjamin. Axel: Because, you've matched him to his exact personality which, is both a cool, and wise guy. (example after he gets back C.O.: geez, don't talk my ear off there chatterbox.
Roxas I thought our mission was to follow that guy?
Axel: Like I said flexible thinking)
Benjamin: Because, he cares about his friends, (example: give up something that would help protect my friends? I'd never do that) And he seems like a cool guy all around, except for the price for buying the poapa fruit(something tells me I misspelled that) Benjamin: 100,000 munny I can't pay that much you old geezer!

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Hooray!!! Xigbar is in the mix, even if it is just a cameo. Man, the way you wrote Xigbar was absolutely spot on; his smarmy, smartass, sarcastic attitude is just the best and always great to see. So, Ben is now in possession of a paupou fruit. Will he share it with Olette? I cannot wait to see how this all turns out. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more. Oh, and as for my favorite characters, I like Riku, just because he is a badass, Saix and Axel, because they have a pretty big role in the story and they are a great duo (those two are kind of like the Odd Couple), and, even though we haven't seen her yet, but she has been mentioned, Ino, because she seems like she will be a problem, and not just to her father.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I really liked the Xigbar chapter... I skimmed but I didn't see anything wrong.

I did really like how Xigbar brought up Vexen and the fact he was nobody, but I'm confused. Does Ben pay or not? Because it sounded like he had to pay it off, then like Xigbar gave it to him.

What is Xigbar doing running a shop with Vexen? Shouldn't Axel have killed Vexen?

A

Azrael

I really liked the Xigbar chapter... I skimmed but I didn't see anything wrong.

I did really like how Xigbar brought up Vexen and the fact he was nobody, but I'm confused. Does Ben pay or not? Because it sounded like he had to pay it off, then like Xigbar gave it to him.

What is Xigbar doing running a shop with Vexen? Shouldn't Axel have killed Vexen?

Due to the butterflies of Kingdom Hearts being in an alternate Earth, it's safe to assume another team of Org XIII members under Marluxia went to C.O. and a Vexen analogue was killed.

So anyone could had been murdered in Vexen's place.

Xigbar gave it to him because of true love and what not.

madammina

You're going to need to walk me through how Kelsie fit into all of this though...

Thanks for explaining!

A

Azrael

You're going to need to walk me through how Kelsie fit into all of this though...

Thanks for explaining!

Backstories. Every character has a backstory. Kelsie will hold importance to the plot (mostly to Riku and perhaps Benjamin)

As spirits. If only I knew a place that I could have where spirits can freely wander...

madammina

Are you honestly asking or being Sarcastic?

And BENJAMIN??? Yeah! Kelsie will be more then just Riku! (maybe)

A

Azrael

Are you honestly asking or being Sarcastic?

And BENJAMIN??? Yeah! Kelsie will be more then just Riku! (maybe)

I am being truthful. Why would I lie about this?

Kelsie will hold significance to both. She's not the only spirit Ben will speak to.

A

Azrael

I thought you had said no spirits? (But I am not complaining)

How about this?
Zanarkand - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research
Farplane - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research <--- more likely.

Halloweentown also has ghosts and Jack confirms he is dead.

Underworld can't because Renaissance is far beyond the times of ancient Greece but not those two but maybe Halloweentown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back