• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dawn of a New Awakening {OoC and Sign ups}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hi you guys! I just looked at the posts... by the way coolfresh... what is with all the OMIGAWDS?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well you know that once Zeik Evolves.. Renn'll have the advantage...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
unless Zeik can learn a rock type move then you'll never defeat me...

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Ok guys I need your attention!!! I'll be away for about a week and I might not have any computer access during that time... IF I do it'll probably be just for an hour... So I'd like for you guys to continue posting, but not to the point where only two people are posting... So I want it like this You,person,person,you. So you post, wait for two others to post, then you can post again. If it's been dead for one day, you can go ahead and bump it, just make sure it's not a double post and then wait for the others...

The reason why is because some people can keep up with this RP and not worry about machine gun posting, so please follow these rules until my return, and we'll see if I'll have it as a standard rule... Now then uhhh I'll leave Sugar Rush in charge of things again, basically he'll make sure you're following the rules... So yea, later guys, hope to see you periodicaly over the week.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! XD i've been left in charge again... XD right when my router decides to declare war on me... XD but i'll do my best watching the place! :p so let's keep posting! XDXDXD

EDIT: and why does it always seem that people disappear right when he does? >.< makes me feel like that everybody hates me.... *cries*

Last edited:
C

coolfresh1224

everybody get dey asses back in dis rp fo i pull out my phukin glock ya bitches

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
well, ya know, i would, but i have like, have yet to hear from anybody besides you... and somehow i'm still in charge at the moment... how the heck that worked out, i don't know... but user has vanished, along with everybody else at the moment.... *goes to see who needs to post*

C

coolfresh1224

...wow BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME THREAD NECROMANCER COOLFRESH1224 I HEARBY PRONOUNCE THIS THREAD REBORN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back