• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Data Marluxia help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
I hate this battle... I beat every other organization member with ease. He's the only one i haven't gotten rid of my list yet. (it's been about 12 tries..)

could anyone give me some tips for this fight?

NOTE: A lot of people say he's easy... Well, i don't think so. Every other organization member was a breeze for me, but this guy!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I hate this battle... I beat every other organization member with ease. He's the only one i haven't gotten rid of my list yet. (it's been about 12 tries..)

could anyone give me some tips for this fight?

NOTE: A lot of people say he's easy... Well, i don't think so. Every other organization member was a breeze for me, but this guy!

I wish I could help, but I thought the Data for Marluxia was pretty easy. His was the hardest of the absent silhouettes, yes, but that's a different thing.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
If you're desperate, final form works well on him. But I can't exactly help if you don't tell me what exactly is your problem. Do you run out of the hit counts or run out of hp? Or are you in a lvl 1 run? Details please. Difficulty and stats too.

Aondixns

Dodge roll and wait for the reaction command so you get your 'health' back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back