• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkside in Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
For what purpose do the Organization have to be in Twilight Town? Is Ansem the Wise there? With Riku? Is it the real or data Twilight Town? Twilight Town has always had a special purpose every time we had to visit. It wasn't like any of the other worlds (Disney). And... why are they fighting Darkside??? That... is just weird. I know that these questions cannot be answered because the game isn't out yet... but I just want ideas and opinions.

3586.jpg

3585.jpg

Neo_Riku

I heard that the multiplayer mode has nothing to do with the original storyline of the game. So perhaps just a random mission.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yup, why is it strange anyways? Roxas purpose in the organization was to destroy heartless, and in more than one world

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

perhaps, but cant be to sure. we've only seen one twilight thorn. I wish there was more. I would have rather fought that than Xemnas Dragon bit at the final battle

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

hard to tell......I happen to think that its strange that every final boos had a creature to help them for instance.

Ansem the seeker of darkness-Guardian-bigger form World of Chaos

Marluxia-Reaper nobody

Xemnas-Nobody Dragon

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
For what purpose do the Organization have to be in Twilight Town? Is Ansem the Wise there? With Riku? Is it the real or data Twilight Town? Twilight Town has always had a special purpose every time we had to visit. It wasn't like any of the other worlds (Disney). And... why are they fighting Darkside??? That... is just weird. I know that these questions cannot be answered because the game isn't out yet... but I just want ideas and opinions.

3586.jpg

3585.jpg

basically wat everybody said about multiplayer mode and mission or not heartless appear everywhere

Nintandy

Bronze Member
This is one of the reasons I feel skeptic about 358/2 Days haha. I hope the missions make sense, and aren't just uncanon fillers to take up room. I doubt that'll be the case, but ah well. As for multiplayer, I think those will just be fun-fests ^^.

-- Andy

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
This is one of the reasons I feel skeptic about 358/2 Days haha. I hope the missions make sense, and aren't just uncanon fillers to take up room. I doubt that'll be the case, but ah well. As for multiplayer, I think those will just be fun-fests ^^.

-- Andy

speaking of online how will it be like do need friend codes or will it be like mario kart

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

-- Andy

well we know the cutscenes should...like the one where Sa'ix is talking to Axel at Memory Skyscraper and he tells Axel that Xemnas wants him to go to Castle Oblivion with the other members and to aliminate the traitor

Nintandy

Bronze Member
There's gonna be online? I thought it was just multiplayer..

And yea, I know the storyline's gonna be great =]. I think we should be able to learn a lot from it. As long as the missions make sense and are interesting! =D

-- Andy

TrueRoxas527

The cutscenes are the important thing but you know the biggest part in Kingdom Hearts is fighting Heartless/nobodies. The missions in multiplayer and normal play will probably all be fight the certain Heartless in the certain world. (Also, if you actually go to different worldsin 358/2 Days, ya know how you couldn't go to Twilight Town in KH1, and you can't go to certain worlds,[like Tarzan] from Kh1 in Kh2? Well, you can go to both in this game, so maybe it's a similar to CoMthing. Better not make too many theories before the game comes out yet though)

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
There's gonna be online? I thought it was just multiplayer..

And yea, I know the storyline's gonna be great =]. I think we should be able to learn a lot from it. As long as the missions make sense and are interesting! =D

-- Andy

well its a problem 4 people like me who dont have a ds but a psp(even though i think BBS will be better by graphics and story)but i will need to learn what happens in the 358/2days storyline

TrueRoxas527

Also, more wondering about the Darkside, (the main topic). Do you think that a powerful monster with a really big heart and was the strongest monster alive, ended uplingering into the darkness, then the Heartless would be Darkside and the Nobody would be Twilight Thorn!

moogless26

Also, more wondering about the Darkside, (the main topic). Do you think that a powerful monster with a really big heart and was the strongest monster alive, ended uplingering into the darkness, then the Heartless would be Darkside and the Nobody would be Twilight Thorn!

the Q is not: what is the darkside, but what is he doing in twilight town, it's bit strange because in twilight town there are only in-between creatures. so a darkside is a heartless and all made of darkness so what is he doing in twilight town?

TrueRoxas527

Not necessarily, Yen Sid's tower is classified as being a part of Twilight Town and you do see multiple Heartless outside (Pete) and inside.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ simple. they're there to collect heartless for the kingdom hearts they're building back in the world that never was. as w/ all the worlds they visit. the darkside is just there as an enemy. nothing more. nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back