• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkness Redux

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Penny giggled as Karde picked her up. The moment he threw her she broke into full blown maniacal laughter. Whizzing past the soldiers with her arms out, slicing them down the middle, she began to turn her body. Her feet connected with the wall of a building and she pushed her self off of it launching herself back towards Karde. She turned again, landing feet first on a soldier near the areas and sliding across the floor on with it as a skateboard until she was back next to the big guy. “Oh yeah.” She said transforming Deadpool into a large Gatling gun. “You’re definitely my favorite.”

~~

Alemn was lost in the fury of battle, his blood rushed through him and the attacks he made against the robots started becoming almost thoughtless. He dropped the long rang attacks and launched himself at the nearest robot, punching wildly. The clockwork soldier broke apart under the force of his bare fists.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Karde smirked and held up his liquid gun. "Honey, you need to get out more." The small gun shifted and was replaced by one of monolithic size. The new gun gleamed a dark and shining purple, static pumping out it's side almost dangerously. Were it not held at an angle, the barrel would be taller than even Karde, it's end the shape of an elongated figure eight. Half a long cylinder braced it against his forearm and he crouched down to aim it.

The upper halves of about eight soldiers flew ten feet into the air as a razor thin beam of red light cut them apart. He smiled back at her. "Your gun's cute though."

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Penny smirked at the “cute gun” comment and transformed it again. This time into a giant hammer. She threw it with all of her strength into the crowd. It arched through the mass of metal bodies and shot back into her hand when it was done doing it’s damage. “I think you’re underestimating how competitive I am big boy.” the hammer melted onto her hand and become two gatling guns that covered her entire forearm. She leapt flipping into the air and shot down into the crowd. Soldiers fell all around her and hummed softly to herself. She then jumped into the air and axe-kicked the nearest soldier. Having maneuvered her way back to Karde she laughed. And fired with both arms wildly into the crowd.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
With a raised eyebrow, Karde changed the gun into a an equally large metal disc, edged to cut anything in it's path. He turned to Penny and grinned at her. "They hope you keep track."

It took a great deal of his strength to throw the giant pendulum forward on it's chain, cutting down ten more soldiers in an alley beside them. The grunted as he heaved it back up in the air and down on three advancing from the other side.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
(OOC: I'm really swamped with math homework so I won't be posting as much.)

Vince watched as his comrades quickly jumped into battle. He ran out of the room after them and noticed an enemy soldier across the street pointing a gun at a little girl. NO he thought to himself. He quickly dashed at the robot thing and punched it as hard as he could. His hand went through the enemy, causing it to fall down. Vince's gloves were made of a special fabric that allowed him to punch hard without hurting his fists. He scooped the girl up into one of his arms.

"You're safe now," he said with a nervous laugh. He fell silent when he noticed several of the robots surrounding him. This isn't good he thought. He quickly drew his gun and began to shoot at them. He was able to disable a few of them, but there were too many and he didn't have enough bullets. He began to shake as the robots drew closer and closer. The little girl began to cry.

Drollive

Sebastian couldn't help laughing as the young girl took off with the large ax. He followed her to the window and watched as the soldiers fell before her. He decided he couldn't just sit and watch.

~~~
So, then...who's turn is it?

Technically--

--It's mine. So let the games begin.

Fine, just don't hurt the recruits.

And don't hurt the body.

Hehehe...you're no fun...
~~~

Sebastian turned to those still in the room. "I hope you don't plan on sitting there while the building falls apart." And with that, he calmly fell backward out of the window. As he hit the ground, his legs seemed to bend in a way that would break the bones of anyone else. He recovered and brushed the dust off of his suit. "Alright Sev, you're up."

Sebastian's arms began to grow thicker. The sleeves of his suits sunk into his skin, disappearing. The bones in his fingers stretched, piercing the skin and forming sharp points. His torso expanded, and again the suit was absorbed into his body. The bright purple of his eyes darkened into a dull red. "Why, thank you, Sebby." Severin walked slowly toward the approaching army. As he neared them, he bent over to pick up the head of a fallen soldier. "This metal is weak," he said with a smirk, as he crushed it and threw it over his shoulder.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Karde let out a long breath, dropping the long chain in his hands. There were no soldiers left to be seen, nothing but pieces laying on the ground around them. Penny was still laughing maniacally as he looked around for more. It seemed like the battle was over for now.

The mess around them gleamed in piles. Had they been fighting humans, the scene would have been nothing short of vomit-inducing.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Penny breathed heavily and looked around the area. It wasn't a bad days work. And she had more fun than she'd had in a long time. A little friendly competition. Lots of gratuitous violence...She sighed in pleasure. She could hear the sounds of battle elsewhere and was ready at any moment to charge into it. Karde, however seemed to have stopped to take a breather. She clamped her hands together behind her back and walked slowly over to Karde. She eyed his weaponry again, now that the heat of the moment was over. “You’ve uh…” for the first time Penny seemed less than in her element. “You’ve got quite the arsenal….” she did her best to keep herself from blushing.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Karde couldn't help but look up and down at the way she was now standing. It made her seem small. He smiled. "Thanks. and you certainly have some skills."

He held his whip gun out to her. "I believe you wanted to look at this?"

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
The gun hung limp in front of her and she squealed in excitement before she grabbed it roughly from Karde’s hands. This was one of the most beautiful things she had seen in her entire life. It was more than just a weapon, a gorgeous wonderful weapon. It was a reason to live. She was a little flushed as she looked and the intricate work done on the barrel. She wasn’t even entirely sure how it worked. But she loved it. “This is amazing how do you even get a gun to work like this? I have spent a lot of time around guns I meant a LOT of time and until now I thought that Deadpool here was the most fantastic weapon ever created but, and I am very sorry to say it, this gun just blows everything else on earth out of the water. I would sell my BODY for this gun. I would kill my grandmother for master craftsmanship like this I would-” She suddenly stopped. “Sorry for grabbing your gun like that big guy.” She handed it back over with a small sigh. “But thanks for letting me hold it.”

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
He let out a small laugh and holstered it on his belt. "It's okay. it's my favorite anyway. It's hard to think you haven't seen one like this before. I based it off a series they out east. they're a bit expensive, but it's a big name. A gun-savvy girl like you, how've you not seen one?"

<3

Call me Love, love.
Lori raced to the window after Sebastion had leaped out of it, and gazed down at all the destruction. She seemed to be the only when left in the collapsing building, and she only sure one exit. She had watched all the others leave this way, what could go wrong? Lori braced herself on the ledge and gentle pulled her legs over, her hands gripped the wood so hard, she felt the splinters digging into them, she could feel the wetness of her blood trickle out. She closed her eyes against the pain and the thought of what she was about to do next and pushed off from the building.

She opened her terrified eyes mid way down, regretted the decision, and closed them again. The wind around her falling body seemed to slow around her and her body landed gracefully onto the rumbling ground as if she had just stepped off a small pebble practically level with the ground. Her green eyes stared down at herself, bewildered beyond believe. "I just survived a fall that should have killed me...?"

Lori looked around at all the destruction, she had been lucky, the combat here seemed to have finished, but knowing the men here, who had rushed into the battle so quickly, it wouldn't be long until she came face to face with violence again. She tip toed her way around all the mechanical scrap, ignoring the way it ended up there, towards Karde and Penny. Worried about their safety, even though being only barely strangers, she had to ask; "Are you both alright?"

Mr. Crowley

Banned
As the soldiers closed around Vince, he whispered into the little girl's ear.

"Run away when I put you down."

He immediately set her to the ground and charged at the nearest robot tackling it to the ground. The rest kept their attention on him and jumped on top of him. As they began to pummel him, Vince began to think. At least I was able to save one person before. . . he thought before he began to lose consciousness.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Karde look down on the small girl. He hands were bleeding, and she looked scared to death. It was clear she wasn't used to battles like this, if any. He smiled at her. "I'm still alive. how about you?"

Drollive

Severin slowly pushed his claws into the soldier's chest, feeling bone scrape against metal. He lifted the robot over his head and threw it into the approaching soldiers. They fell into a pile and Severin jumped on them, tearing them apart. Scraps of metal flew in all directions. He launched himself into the next group of machines, taking them with him through the wall of a building. As he stepped out through the rubble, his weight crushed everything underfoot.

He spotted Vince on the other side of the battle, cowering, trying to protect a small girl. They were surrounded by soldiers. Severin rushed across the battlefield as Vince was swarmed. Gaining momentum, he ran past the fallen Chosen with his arm stretched out, taking the topmost robots with him.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Though Lori had shown up Penny stayed focused on what Karde had said. She was confused for a bit before she realized what he was talking about. Somehow the guy have failed to grasp exactly how much his life had just recently changed. The guy thought he was still on his old planet. It seemed like the guy even thought he was pretty close to wear he left it. “Uh…big guy?” She started hesitantly “You’re not on your world. This place is…completely different. You’re actually in an entirely different universe than the one you left.” She was a little worried about his reaction. If the guy had been able to let himself think that he had been on the same world the truth would have to be quite a bit of a shock to him.

“Sorry Lori. We took care of all of them.” She shrugged “Missed your shot.”

~~

Alemn stood in front of the crowd of children with a snarl on his face. The approaching soldiers seemed never to end and he had to admit he was getting more than a little tired. Giant shadow needles poked up in the crowd rapidly skewering and dropping the soldiers and quickly as he could manage to make them move. More than one of the kids were crying, he roared as one of the soldier grabbed him. The crushing metal arms began to carry him away and he impaled the soldier on a spike jutting out from his chest. He positioned himself in front of the children again. Sweat pouring down his face.

<3

Call me Love, love.
"I'm still alive. how about you?" Karde answered.

"I, I guess I'm about the same." Lori stuttered, looking down at her hands, they were tinged with a strange liquored. It wasn't something she had come across before. She assumed it would have to be blood, although hoped it wasn't.

“Sorry Lori. We took care of all of them.” Penny shrugged “Missed your shot.”

Lori watched Penny, she actually believed Lori wanted to be apart of these. She was so... abnormal. But her energy was cute. "Oh well." Lori added, as if she were truly upset.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
He look back to Penny, amused. "What? No that's ridiculous. i may have spent most of my time in the city, but i do know my way around." He took another look at the world around him, seeing absolutely nothing familiar. "I just... need to find some bearings..." It can't be true. Another world? Maybe... it's hard, but not unheard of to travel from disc to disc. there's a few things i've read and I've seen that were from those worlds.

But another universe? Some other dimension? That's the stuff of fairy tales, ones that are never true.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Penny bounded from Lori over to Karde. “It’s true big guy. But cheer up! I promise you’ll have a lot more fun being a Chosen than you ever would have if you had been stuck on your home world.” She shot a glance over to Lori. “The same goes for you too small lady. Even if you are pretty useless in a fight, we’re all friends now and that means that we stick together and we have fun alright?” She put her arm around Lori’s shoulder. “So small lady. What IS your name?”

~~

Alemn fell to his knees exhausted. There had been a lot of them but they were gone. The kids had run away from him. Which he guessed he understood. He was probably pretty scary. At this point all he really wanted to do was sleep. Let the darkness overtake him and just drift away….

<3

Call me Love, love.
Still amazed by Penny's energy, she took a moment to catch up and respond. "My name is Lori Hayze. I'm from Tener-Fuimus." It felt odd to be so close to someone, it shocked her. "Have you always had this much energy?" She puzzled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back