• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Vader VS Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win?

• Dark Vader

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Okay, they both wield Light sabers, they both are the head honchos of a powerful organization, they both use the dark side, and they both have The Force

1) I doubt that xemnas's swords have a
* A handgrip(made for that purpose)
* An activation stud plate
* A safety switch
* An emitter matrix
* A lens assembly (focusing crystal)
* A power cell
* A power conduit
* A recharge socket
Seeing as these are almost non-existant after order 66 is activated, I doubt xemnas has them.
2) The force is found in a rare few in the starwars galaxy. Not only that but if you are born outside the galaxy, there is almost NO chance of having any contact with the force.

So yeah, the first and last thing about them are false, only darth vader has them. And his(vader's) is light saber is a a special design that isn't a single length, but instad is the length of two focusing crystals.

I could go even further into this, but I don't feel like ranting.

Last edited:

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
hmmm xemnas or dark vader...
first of all its darth vader just for ppl who have missed that miss keyed word
xemnas is going to win do to speed come on if some one who is have dead and is some slow moving cyborg and you got xemnas, who is swift and atks fast you know who wins- xemnas- its called speed advatage ppl

Oathblivion

Darth Vader. Xemnas' energy rods don't cut, so they are more like staves. Vader gets hit by it, laughs, then either 1) Impales/slices Xemnas with his real sabers, or 2) Uses the Force to choke him.

The only saving grace the Xemnas might have is his darkness shooty things *forgets actual attack name*. The ones you can reversal around. I still think Vader could sense them though, because a 15 year old boy dodged them without the Force.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Pwn3d, always there to enlighten us with things that are over-looked eh ?
My knowledge > your ignorance.

Speed is not greater than skill in any way. Vader's skill through the two wars he was in would make him nearly untouchable. Not only that but he adapted a form of the forms that he had mastered to make him almost unbeatable in lightsaber combat(by merging niman/shien/Soresu and possibly juyo to make him possible for him to block nearly everything and then come back with godlike strength).

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
pwn3d said:
Vader's skill through the two wars he was in would make him nearly untouchable. Not only that but he adapted a form of the forms that he had mastered to make him almost unbeatable in lightsaber combat(by merging niman/shien/Soresu and possibly juyo to make him possible for him to block nearly everything and then come back with godlike strength).

i agree with you. ive noticed that in his style and its a good strategy which could boost his chance to win

O

OneWingdAngl182

let's see here, well they both have lightsabers, but xemnas would cut vader to pieces, i know vader is a legendary villian and one of my favorites but xemnas is but so much more mobile and powerful vader can barely move let alone fight him and what xemnas can do is pritty much beyond the force he can make clones himself, is better with his sabers than vader and xemnas would be moving too fast for vader to focus on him long enough for vader to stop him with the force or even get a hit on him.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
For what little good it did, I've voted for Darth Vader. He's pretty powerful, heck, this guy used to be Anakin Skywalker. No, he IS him! But I haven't seen what Xemnas can do since Europe hasn't gotten Kingdom Hearts 2 yet. Darth Vader is a Jedi/Sith and he wields a lightsaber. And so that's why I voted for him.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
im not sure tough match there well if darth vader had to fight him in all his different forms then xemnas would win from wearing vader down

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
they both have lightsabers
No they don't. Xemnas's just look like lightsabers
xemnas would cut vader to pieces
Elaborate
vader can barely move let alone fight

He beat a Form VII:juyo master(when he was in his armor) with juyo, which he was a novice at. He can counter mobility with uber defense.

xemnas can do is pritty much beyond the force he can make clones himself, is better with his sabers than vader
*pretty

Nothing is beyond the force. The force has crush a planet with ease, used solar energy with almost total effiency, cloned ones own body, drained the life out of millions, slowed time,manipulated ones blood stream and bodily functions. Tell me, has xemnas every done any of that?

Elaborate on how xemnas with little actual combat experience and almost no training is as good/better than a near jedi master, creator of his own style, a elite soldier with two wars under his belt,and one of the best force users ever.
xemnas would be moving too fast for vader to focus on him long enough for vader to stop him with the force or even get a hit on him.
Someone used this in the old sephiroth vs. darth vader thread, and we crushed it with two little powers.

Force speed.(it doesn't actually speed you up, just slows everything around you)
Battle precognition.(the ablility to use and opponents movements, eyes, body language and style to read his next move/attack)

With even Form V(one of the slower forms) he could totally counter someones strategy with those two powers on.

Last edited:

masterofoblivion

xenmas didnt seem that stroung i mean xenmas as that dragon but darth vader as death star xenmas as that lightsaber things but darth vader as a lightsaber that cuts almost anything but xemnas as like that sheild think thats like the force and he as the org members powers and darht vader as the force so i will say it will be a tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back