• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Thorn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmankungfu

Does the king appear when you die in this boss. I don't think so cause I've died tons of time and he never appears. can someone tell me what am I doing wrong. no smart alicks please.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
he appears randomly in certain types of boss fights, like i was in the land of dragons fighting shan-yu and i died (pround mode,new game) and the king came... so he comes out on certain boss battles randomly

Haku

<3
He doesn't appear then because you haven't actually seen him yet since that happens right at the beginning of the game.

mongoose300

I'm pretty sure that he comes on that boss. I think that he appeared when my brother died on it so maybe you're just unlucky. It's all random so don't give up on it.

Haku

<3
Then how come people say he appers there?

I think that maybe the people who told you that were just lucky that Mickey appeared or the game had a glitch in it because I really don't know the reason why Mickey appeared at such an early stage in the game.

Faintings

Mickey does appear for Dark Thorn. You fight Dark Thorn at Beast's Castle, not the beginning of the game. The one Roxas must fight is Twilight Thorn.

mongoose300

Easy...he uses insane warping powers and when he revives sora he goes back and hides behind the throne where xemnas cant touch him.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
King Mickey can resuce you from bosses in Beast's Castle and Olympus Coliseum. And once more in the Armored Xemnas Boss Fight at the end. He can also come when you face Shan-Yu. I can't remember the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back