• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Soldier could be a dark Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I really doubt it. Vens not like DS and there is no proof to support it or to point to it in anyway as far as i know.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I can't believe I'm typing this but I just can't stop thinking about it. :cry:
I was listening to one of my songs (nothing to do with kh) and my thoughts just immediately turned to ven when I herd "face myself" and "erase myself" in the chorus of linkin park's "what i've done".
This has now got me to think that DS is a dark ven or ven replica :36: don't know how this could all fit in bbs, you will all probably say no to this :23: can some one help me get my mind off this. I'm either on to something on the id of DS or I'm just going crazy!!!!

It's not that bad, to be quite honest. But, we know that DS is his own person, not a dark version of Ven.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm saying that them being introduced in the same game would make the DS be as new as Ven is, regardless of whether or not they have a connection.
Had Repliku been introduced in KH1, he'd have been as new a character as Riku, just not "his own" character, which I suppose is what you were trying to mean :p

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I want DS to be independent as well. I don't know whether it's because there's more potential for a comeback or it's just less confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back