• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dante V.S. Vergil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is better

• Dante

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Vergil

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squ@ll

dude the alastor combined with Dante's D.T mode would make a hell lot more of speed...Dante is kinda speedy himself he has lots of exp and I bet can avoid most of Virgil's moves...The sparda is long and extend able and would take a lot of damage..Dante will just have to shield himself with the sparda and the Yanmato would do no harm...One slash would swipe out Virgil's life...The sparda is an almighty sword

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
alastor wud be quicker than vergil no doubt.
but im not takin into account their devil transformations. cuz obviously, as much as i hate to say it, dante's true devil form Sparda is more powerful than Vergils true Devil form Nelo Angelo.
but vergils speed is faster than dante.
i highly doubt that sparda sword would wipe out vergil in one swipe, he is a son of sparda, he wont go down so easily.
the yanmato blade takes out opponenets in one fell swipe.
So quick, so dangerous, so skilled is Vergil Sparda.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yes he lost to dante but he's got more victorys over him anyway.
That doesn't matter, if dante beats him at full strength, than he lost. If he never beat dante again, than he lost. That's the point, dante v vergil would go dante, because at full strength, dante is much stronger.
vergil didnt even need to use his devil powers either.
He was using his demonic heritage more, and dante didn't even know he had powers.
i highly doubt that sparda sword would wipe out vergil in one swipe, he is a son of sparda, he wont go down so easily.
The sparda sword killed the devil. Yeah, it's real weak/sarcasm.
the yanmato blade takes out opponenets in one fell swipe.
It's taken two people out in one fell swoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back