• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dante V.S. Vergil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is better

• Dante

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Vergil

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
wait a second.... Is this even a debate? Dante already beat vergil like 4 times.(three times as neo angelo,and once as vergil) And then after that, killed the person who defeated him in hell. Is there any way for vergil to possibly win this? No. It was already decided in the cannon.

Squ@ll

Yep Dante is way more skillful and a hell lot better then Virgil.. at least Dante wasn't stupid enough to turn over to the dark side and work for a fool like Mundus....

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ok look you fools.
yes dante beat neloangelo. but he only beat him once out of the two canon fights. the third was a secret optional fight.
but anyway that was the corrupted vergil. vergil lost to mundus because he was weakened after the fight against dante. he became corrupted by mundus's will and lost the warrior essence he had and became neloangelo, who was powerful no doubt but not powerful than dante's true devil form, Sparda.

but as vergil he beat dante twice and his yamato is way better than dantes weapons. they are quicker and lighter and faster. lets not forget beowulf are vergils weapon too because he pwned beowulf with ease unlike dante who almost got beat.

guns are useless against vergil for he easily blocks the bullets. he has own blue flame swords which he summons out of nowhere in every direction. dante cant block those.

the downside maybe that he doesn't have many styles in dmc3.5 but his dark slayer is awesome. they rushed the creation of that game but in future games i guarantee he'll have more styles (if he's in em)

dante may have more victorys but he aint more powerful than vergil. no doubt about that.

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Last edited:

Squ@ll

ok look you fools.
yes dante beat neloangelo. but he only beat him once out of the two canon fights. the third was a secret optional fight.
but anyway that was the corrupted vergil. vergil lost to mundus because he was weakened after the fight against dante. he became corrupted by mundus's will and lost the warrior essence he had and became neloangelo, who was powerful no doubt but not powerful than dante's true devil form, Sparda.

but as vergil he beat dante twice and his yamato is way better than dantes weapons. they are quicker and lighter and faster. lets not forget beowulf are vergils weapon too because he pwned beowulf with ease unlike dante who almost got beat.

guns are useless against vergil for he easily blocks the bullets. he has own blue flame swords which he summons out of nowhere in every direction. dante cant block those.

the downside maybe that he doesn't have many styles in dmc3.5 but his dark slayer is awesome. they rushed the creation of that game but in future games i guarantee he'll have more styles (if he's in em)

dante may have more victorys but he aint more powerful than vergil. no doubt about that.

Ya know if Virgil was that strong like u say he is he would at least have had the power to control his own mind even if he really was weak...If it were Dante he would have turned over to the good side a.s.a.p and would have whooped Mundus's butt...and speaking of the Yanmato u r also forgetting that Dante has the alastor which is as much faster and stronger...Personally I think alastor is way better...and there is possibly no match for the Sparda not even the beowulf...Lets see Virgil defeat Mundus, Griffon, Nightmare, Phantom and all those other guys Dante faced

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
what?! of course he could take em. neloangelo wasnt ranked mundus's highest official for no reason. you fools. clearly he could whup those eejuts.

alastor was quick but it aint quicker than a samurai sword. the Yanmato sword is so quick the victim doesnt even feel the slash that cuts them to peices. beowulf and arkham for example.

aslo not only was he weak after a gruelling fight agaisnt a powerful dude known as dante sparda for crying out loud, it was his first time in hell where the powerful ruler prince mundus was in control. AND only the demon sparda powers could defeat mundus thats why it had to be dantes devil form of sparda that beat him.

trust me dantes good oh he's very goood but vergil is better. (i dunno why you guys are assuming i dont like dante or i think he's weak. of course not! he is sweet but vergil my friends is sweeter!)

soki

Dante pwns Vergil all the way to Hell and back. He has Styles, moe weapons, and GUNS. Agni & Rudra pwn Vergil's sword (forgot the name) any day of the week.

dante owns vergil just about every time they fight

Oh, forgot to mention: Trickster >>>>>>>> Darkslayer

wait a second.... Is this even a debate? Dante already beat vergil like 4 times.(three times as neo angelo,and once as vergil) And then after that, killed the person who defeated him in hell. Is there any way for vergil to possibly win this? No. It was already decided in the cannon.

Yep Dante is way more skillful and a hell lot better then Virgil.. at least Dante wasn't stupid enough to turn over to the dark side and work for a fool like Mundus....

in not one of those posts does anyone say vergil is better, in your face Nelo the DMC cannon proves my point. Dante> Vergil

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
err dude have you even read my replies to those posts. i counteracted those.
you fool. of course the canon is gonna have dante winnin. otherwise they would be no dmc. but after some fights you clearly see the fight continuin to have dante lose.
the first fight in dmc1 the cutscene shows neloangelo to have won. the second fight dante wins. (the third neloangelo fight is not canon). then dmc3 shows the first fight goin to vergil, the second goin to vergil and the third gong to dante bringin the scores to 3-2. so what you guys on about i dont know.

guns are no match for vergil. he bloody blocks em or have you forgotten. the yanmato blade is quicker than agni and rudra, i explained already its speed by reminding you of how he killed beowulf and that reaper at the start. they didnt even notice the blade slice em, thts how quick it was.

i already said again why he had one style and why he was in mudus's control. so yeah soki it goes like this Vergil>>>>>Dante!

soki

The second was dante and you know it. again speed proves nothing. it doesn't matter if they feel it, what matters is that the blow was landed.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
you fool speed is power, speed is strength.
huh matters if they feel it?! they bloody dead course they feelin it. you forgotten the pain arkham was in after the deadly strike vergil gave him? your memory aint good bro.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
the second fight dante wins.
By a large margin
then dmc3 shows the first fight goin to vergil, the second goin to vergil and the third gong to dante
What? If i remember correcctly, vergil had help the second time he won. If you are going to count being jumped as vergil winning, than damn, dante's 6 times more badass because he was still beating face while vergil got help.

ALSO, the first fight, dante didn't want to use his devil powers, at all. So it's like someone fighting a knight who has no sword, and you have a gun. Of course you are going to win.
so what you guys on about i dont know.
Here's what were on: mundus defeated vergil, and lost to dante. That's what.
you forgotten the pain arkham was in after the deadly strike vergil gave him?
Lady killed arkham.

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ALSO, the first fight, dante didn't want to use his devil powers, at all. So it's like someone fighting a knight who has no sword, and you have a gun. Of course you are going to win.

vergil didnt even need to use his devil powers either. he killed him wothout it if you remeber. then dante gave in after he was beat.

Here's what were on: mundus defeated vergil, and lost to dante. That's what.

yes i know mundud defeated vergil i already explained why that happened. yes he lost to dante but he's got more victorys over him anyway.

Lady killed arkham.
im not on abou that part, im talkin bout when he sliced him before mission eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back