• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D. Gray Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
This weeks chapter was great.

I'm glad that Timothy isn't going to do a Miranda and disappear for a bit, then reappear in a suprising fashion.
At least I hope he doesn't.

I hadn't realised how good D.gray-man was till it came back. Could also be the fact I bought volume 6 and 7 so I'm paying more attention to it.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
All I can say is that this arc looks to be pretty impressive. I've been waiting for the next Allen/14th part to the story, and it looks like it's going to be a very interesting and revealing series of chapters.

KHGamegirl

Some where between this world and the next
The last chapter was kind of confussing but i look forward to seeing how it unfolds... one chapter a week is not enough.

P.S. for any D.Gray-man who wants to read a piece of art work the go to this link. its a fanfic and is pure genius in my oppinon and many others READ IT!!! Lover's Novel, a D.Gray-Man fanfic - FanFiction.Net

P.S.S. I did not write the fanfic but i wish i had come up with it.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Aww man. I don't want another hiatus D:

Good chapter,

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Yeah, first the flower mystery...next why Lavi wears an eyepatch!
Hoshino told us she'd reveal it to us at some point....

Xiora

*Kanda fan* gahhh.... i've just found this. new member. >,>

Hoshino-sensei's on hiatus though....but i was like wtf about the whole lotus flowers only he sees. o_o

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Oh man, best possible way for the series to come back.

Is anyone else kind of worried about how incredibly hopeless this all seems for the exorcists? Even the Alma Karma they made are absolutly no match for the Noah, which, uh, just increased their numbers by a lot.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
That was . . . interesting. I had no idea that she was going to add so many Noah, lol. Also, did you all notice the new design change for the Thirds' arms? I think I know who won the law suit, lol.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the chapter. Plenty of "Oh snap!" moments ending with an even more interesting new character reveal than the rest of the new characters in the chapter (except for, maybe, the person up against Kanda).

My only real complaint is that everything went by too fast. It's like here's a new character, then "Wam!" here's another, and "Smack!" here's an attack, and "Pow!" here's a scene from HQ.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
It was a brutal way to resume the series, throwing you straight into that.

Awesome chapter, anyone notice Hoshino has changed her art style a tad?

But yeah, I wonder how much time has gone since the previous chapter.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
02-03.jpg

^So smexy!

Anyway, after a couple months, the new chapter is out. I swear, these gaps are making it a bit tougher to keep everything straight. Still isn't wasn't bad; your typical D.Gray-Man chapter with a plot twist.

Alright, this person named "Alma Karma" is talked about at length in this chapter. To avoid the going into an explanation, let's just call him Kanda's brother (they aren't actually related, but it gives you the basic idea).

More "Crybaby" action!

The Earl and some of the new Noah show up and start taking the HQ over. One of the Noah have a telekinesis/puppeteer ability.

Kanda was taken with them and put down next to Alma (he's currently unconscious). Kanda wakes up, sees him, and Alma seems to "speak" to him (it could just be Kanda's memory, but I'm not entirely sure).

Allen shows up using the Ark. The Earl is his usually jolly/maniacal self.

So yeah, it's basically the "#4" arc with added Kanda history and conflict.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Ok so...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hrm. Chapter was cool, is it going monthly now then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back