• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D. Gray Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this yet. It has become my favorite manga over the last couple months. Has anyone else read/watched this series. Id explain it a bit for anyone interested, but i am unable right now.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There actually was a thread about it, but it's gone now for some reason.

Anyway, I loved the series. I followed the anime until the ghey ending that it had. It continues in the Mange, but I dont read manga, so....

My Fav character was Lavi. *sigh* Why'd they have to end it? It was soo good.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Yeah, the anime ending sucked ass.

Unfortunatly the manga is on hold at the moment due to Hoshino being ill, which sucks.

yado

I taste delicious
Lavi was an amazing charcter, him and the count. Its apparently being translated by Funamation as far as i know. Is this true?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Funimation is bringing this to America, yes. Anyway, threads here seem to automatically delete after 3 forum pages, so this'll work.

BTW, yes I've read it, and yes I love it! I'd rather them end the anime now rather than have a bunch of filler until the manga is far enough ahead.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You think there is any hope of them pulling a Fullmetal Alchemist, and bringing the Anime once they are far enough ahead?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Hopefully they will bring it back after the Manga gets about a year or two ahead, Kinda like they are doing with FMA.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Never finished it =/ Only watched up till like.. episode 8 or so =/
Im lazeh xD

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Hopefully they will bring it back after the Manga gets about a year or two ahead, Kinda like they are doing with FMA.

If we ever get that far.

Hoshino seems to love her breaks.
I know its mostly because she's ill but alas.

I have a feeling that D.Gray-man will fall to the whole Hunter x Hunter hiatus style thing.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I only just started watching the anime, so I can't say for sure if I like D.Gray Man or not. So far, it seems pretty interesting though. Haven't read the manga.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Ok, apparently D.Gray-man will return in April.

Hoshino's wirst was injured somehow.
All the same, roll on April.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I think the UK are on volume 12.
I think I saw it in my local Borders.

Also! The manga is returning.
Hoshino should have a new chapter released 9th March.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
But the ending didn't really seem like an ending, If you know what I mean. I think It was just the end of season 2. Most likely, once the manga gets far enough ahead they will start season 3 of the anime (FMA style).

Final Destiny

Website
alchemygirl.deviantart.com
I just started getting into D.Gray Man and I'm absolutely in love with it.
My friend got me the first three volumes for a belated Christmas present and I started watching the anime about a week ago...still awesome!

I have a dub list for who is doing the English version, according to Anime News Network:

Todd Haberkorn as Allen Walker: [link] (He plays Greg Ayres' twin brother on Ouran High School Host Club , also see the below clip to hear the other twin)

Cherami Leigh as Road Camelot: [link] (She's the little blond girl)

Christopher R. Sabat as Marion Cross: [link] (Scary thought - Cross is being voiced by Major Armstrong from FMA)

J. Michael Tatum as Komui Lee: [link] (I still think Sonny Strait would have been a match made in heaven!)

Jason Liebrecht as Lavi and the Millennium Earl: [link] (WHAT?!?!?!? Just fast forward to 4:10, he's Syaoran.)

Luci Christian as Lenalee Lee: [link] (First clip - blue-haired chick from Full Metal Panic!)

Travis Willingham as Yu Kanda: [link] (Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist, Ginko from Mushishi....sweet!!!)

Caitlin Glass as Lala: [link] (Sorry for the crappy audio on this one. She plays Winry on FMA and Hauhi on Ouran High School Host Club, which she also directs.)

Wendy Powell as Hevlaska: [link] (Envy in Full Metal Alchemist and Freza in DBZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back