• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crossroad theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_of_light

i don't see how there being slight differences between the two would serve as a reason to say that there simply is no connection between the two. it actually makes more sense that castle oblivion was originally the MX's. in the org there's no mention, or symbol w/in the group of any animal with horns. but for the MX, its right on his keyblade!

XkaiteX

Candy Mountain or the Pie Factory... I think it is
For me,they more like a "same but different".Maybe if Twilight=Sunrise,maybe Dawn=Sunset

sorry but youve got it sort of backwords... dawn is actually the time right before the sun comes up... u cant see the sun yet but its light is still shining and twilight is the time right after sunset when the last traces of day are fading from the sky... again you cant see the sun but the sky is a pinkish orangish color...

E

Eternal Oblivion

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! I only beat Reverse Rebirth once, but i could have sworn that DiZ asked him if he would take the ROad to Light or Darkness. The Riku said to No I'm taking the middle path and then DiZ asked To Twilight Town? and then Riku said no the Road to Dawn. HINT HINT RIKU'S KEYBLADE IS CALLED ROAD TO DAWN NOT TWILIGHT!! but then again I could be wrong...

***ALL INFO FROM CHAIN OF MEMORIES NOT THE REMAKE***

wat? diz doesnt say "to twilight town?" he says "you mean the twilit road to night fall?"

[√]Genuflect
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! I only beat Reverse Rebirth once, but i could have sworn that DiZ asked him if he would take the ROad to Light or Darkness. The Riku said to No I'm taking the middle path and then DiZ asked To Twilight Town? and then Riku said no the Road to Dawn. HINT HINT RIKU'S KEYBLADE IS CALLED ROAD TO DAWN NOT TWILIGHT!! but then again I could be wrong...
DiZ didn't say anything about twilight town.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Alright everybody, hold on.
DAWN:
Time when the sun is COMING UP.
DUSK:
Time when the sun is COMING DOWN.
Riku picked the Way to DAWN because he was going TOWARDS LIGHT.
The sun is coming up so light is coming. Get it?
Also, Twilight is the same as Dawn and Dusk. Twilight is just the word for when it's not completely dark but its not completely light either.
I hope that clarifies a few things.

I<3Roxas

What I'm more concerned with at this point is not where they came from but what happened to the keyblades that Sora, Riku, and the King use between sunset horizons and the BBS trailer at the end of KHIIFM+. It makes me wonder which idea the creators are gonna go with to make BBS, as in whether the FM trailer is a direct sequel to the NA version or if that is completely different and is the more official version if ya know what i mean?And also what it is that MX does to his keyblade when he summons KH...like does opening KH require a keyblade, like locking it does? and also, does that mean that keyblades have a heart or are related to them moreso than just judging which ones are of light, darkness or twilight? Its all very confusing D:

A

Anima Relic

***ALL INFO FROM CHAIN OF MEMORIES NOT THE REMAKE***
Actually, you are wrong, Riku's keyblade is called the Way to Dawn, not the road to dawn.

Soldier Terra

Nice one.But,Riku picked the middle road(The twilight one).While in the FM+ secret ending,Terra came from the middle one,and you said he represent light

btw,why Aqua is darkness?

I didn't say he picked light, i said that terra's keyblade represents light. & i'm not that stupid to say riku represents light.

Aqua is darkness i guess because of the road she chose? Also due to the fact that she helped the organization.

A

Anima Relic

I didn't say he picked light, i said that terra's keyblade represents light. & i'm not that stupid to say riku represents light.

Aqua is darkness i guess because of the road she chose? Also due to the fact that she helped the organization.
Since when have Aqua ever help the organization? I bet you are one of those people that still believe Aqua is the 14th member. She can't be the 14th member for one perfectly good reason, Nomura said that the 14th member was a character that was UNintroduced to the games and since Aqua was introduced already, she can't be the 14th member, so there, deal with it XP

shadow_of_light

DiZ didn't say anything about twilight town.

yes, he did... at least three times, in fact...

From Secret Ansem Report 7
In search of a place to proceed with my research and planning away from prying eyes, I found myself in Twilight Town. It is a quiet village, forgotten in the chasm between light and darkness. I situated myself in the basement of an abandoned mansion standing beyond the woods. My underground research resulted in one new discovery after another.

From SAR 10
I persuaded Namine’ to move the slumbering Sora to Twilight Town for safekeeping. Namine’. As I have written here before, she is a most unusual being. Born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all of the elements of a Nobody. Perhaps she continues drawing in hopes of capturing that which she lacks: the memories of others, especially Sora.

From SAR 12
But Organization XIII grows ever nearer. Here Twilight Town is where Roxas was reborn as a Nobody. This is where Roxas first encountered Organization XIII and joined its ranks. They are bound to search this place thoroughly. First I shall convert all of Twilight Town into data and construct a “world duplicate” in Sora’s memories. There is little time. The Organization’s schemes must be making steady progress as well.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Since when have Aqua ever help the organization? I bet you are one of those people that still believe Aqua is the 14th member. She can't be the 14th member for one perfectly good reason, Nomura said that the 14th member was a character that was UNintroduced to the games and since Aqua was introduced already, she can't be the 14th member, so there, deal with it XP

Since Aqua is called a mystery girl now.. is it still possible she being 14th member or at least related to her..?

A

Anima Relic

As far as I know Aqua has no relation to any other character other than Kairi and that's only by name, since Kairi's name means sea and Aqua's name is well you can tell obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back