• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crossroad theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier Terra

Riku: So, what choice do I have to make now?

DiZ: Which road do you choose to walk? Light, or Dark?

Riku: Neither. I'm taking the middle road.

DiZ: You mean the sunlit road to eternal nightfall?

Riku: No. The Road to Twilight.

When i first beat Rverse-Rebirth...this wasn't too important, but now, I think it has something to do with BbS! Which is pretty obvious. Also, they keyblades VAT chose when their crossroads intertwined.

Terra- Kingdom Key
Aqua- Inverse Kingdom Key
Ven- Road to Dawn

Terra's represents light, Aqua's is darkness & obviously, Ven's is twilight, due to its name. So in choosing the "sunlit road to eternal nightfall", what were its pros & cons? Does anyone understand where I'm comming from? sorry if i'm not making much sense.

(Fell free to post your own theories, too.)

Madsix

Nice one.But,Riku picked the middle road(The twilight one).While in the FM+ secret ending,Terra came from the middle one,and you said he represent light

btw,why Aqua is darkness?

A

Anima Relic

I believe there might be a connection, I mean when DIZ says the sunlit road to eternal nightfall, he's basically saying will you wield light first and then eventually go back to the darkness, but Riku said no, he will take the Way to Dawn, which means he will continue to wield darkness while trying to find his light. Either that or it could mean as the sun goes down or light fades, eventually darkness takes over, hence the eternal nightfall. The Way to Dawn, as the darkness smothers the light, eternal nightfall, there is always a light inside, the sunrise at dawn time. Also, I see your point when you say the path DiZ says, I mean it can't be coincidence that the path Riku takes, the Way to Dawn, is the same as his Keyblade. I mean what if the sunlit road to eternal nightfall is also a keyblade, and Riku would have gotten that instead of WTD?

A

Anima Relic

Nice one.But,Riku picked the middle road(The twilight one).While in the FM+ secret ending,Terra came from the middle one,and you said he represent light

btw,why Aqua is darkness?
The keyblade Aqua picked, was the inverse keyblade that came from the realm of darkness WHEN Mickey had gotten it. Terra does represent light, and Ven represents twilight.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Soldier Terra said:
Riku: So, what choice do I have to make now?

DiZ: Which road do you choose to walk? Light, or Dark?

Riku: Neither. I'm taking the middle road.

DiZ: You mean the sunlit road to eternal nightfall?

Riku: No. The Road to Twilight

Slight problem with your quotes...
DiZ actually said "You mean the twilit road to nightfall?"...
And Riku said "No... The road to dawn."...

Riku was supposed to receive the Kingdom Key and would have led him down the path of light... Except, instead of Riku, as planned, Sora received the Kingdom Key and switched paths with Riku...

I believe there is a connection... In fact, I am sure of it... Above the doors of Castle Oblivion, there is a strange symbol that looks like a bull... That symbol is the same as the one on MX's keyblade... And also, if aligned, MX walks down the path that leads to Castle Oblivion...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Do you have a picture of this "bull"? im interested to see this

A

Anima Relic

Yeah me too, and my theory was just disproven, or at least parts of it were.

awsemo

the bulls kinda look alike but i am not convinced with that but the terra walking down the road there is definetley some sorta connection. and back to the original question

cons of twilight: having to battle darkness constantly, people thinking your evil, etc.

pros of twilight: the strength of both the light and dark and you could help bad guys or good guys =)

A

Anima Relic

the bulls kinda look alike but i am not convinced with that but the terra walking down the road there is definetley some sorta connection. and back to the original question

cons of twilight: having to battle darkness constantly, people thinking your evil, etc.

pros of twilight: the strength of both the light and dark and you could help bad guys or good guys =)
Wielders of both light and dark can't use them at the same time, but they can use them separately and your free to choose which side you want to go with. The symbol on MX"s keyblade looks more like some type of animal from the cat family, only with horns.

E

Eternal Oblivion

riku picked the road to dawn not the road to twilight

Keiji Dragon

If you can't see it:

bullus3.png

E

Eternal Oblivion

^ nope its not the same
the castle oblivion one is more of a devil horn and the keyblade one is more of a am horn

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I always thought they looked similar. The CO thing and MX's key. Well. Ever since that connection was brought up that is. And to answer your question Prince of Heart, dusk and dawn are both considered to be twilight. Dawn being the time between night and morning, as it becomes day, and dusk the time at night, right as it's getting dark.

Namine Twin Girl

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! I only beat Reverse Rebirth once, but i could have sworn that DiZ asked him if he would take the ROad to Light or Darkness. The Riku said to No I'm taking the middle path and then DiZ asked To Twilight Town? and then Riku said no the Road to Dawn. HINT HINT RIKU'S KEYBLADE IS CALLED ROAD TO DAWN NOT TWILIGHT!! but then again I could be wrong...

***ALL INFO FROM CHAIN OF MEMORIES NOT THE REMAKE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back