• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CREATE A MEMBER version 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
zax dies at the very beginning of the exiled, when they fight orginization xiii, or xiv, or whatever it is now. he gets poisoned, thats why he only trains a few ppl

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
How many members are present when Zaxeldion is still around? He could have done the training before he died, right? Rex, being as lazy as he , didn't continue that program, is all.

Zaxeldion dies around the time when the Exiled is first made..so there's only 5 members..which is why he's in Rextanse

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
5 members? Which five members?

Oh, the reason I'm asking who the early trainer was is because some of our characters were recruited right after they were turned into Nobodies. How are they supposed to know what to do with their undiscovered abilities?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
5 members? Which five members?

Oh, the reason I'm asking who the early trainer was is because some of our characters were recruited right after they were turned into Nobodies. How are they supposed to know what to do with their undiscovered abilities?

he dies after they leave OrganizationXIII

and the five I'm referring to is Xana, Rextanse, Xowlin, Zaxeldion, & Daxic (though he's a traitor)

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Yeah, guys. There's no need for a trainer. Since the Exiled aren't expecting any of the battles that take place, they have no need to get stronger/more skilled. If you look at the big picture, though, it's Trinity who's training everybody. :0

Edit: It just hit me. With the introduction of a 14th member, most likely she will have an element that one of the Exiled has. More than likely one of the basic elements, like Sound. What do we do if she has one of our elements, change it? ;A;

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
what is up with the 14th member again? did i miss something?
and does anybody have any idea how charxai can fit into the story? i would figure it out by myself, but then i would have to get it approved, yada yada, and it would probably get rejected.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
im not trying to ask you guys to decide charxai's story, jjust where cahrxai comes in, if he comes in in exiled 1 (at the begginning) or at the end of exiled 1 but is predominantly exiled 2. if we fight orginization xiv, then what does charxai do? it seems as if everyone from the org. is already engaged. mystic/sin=same thing. I'm not asking you to ultimately decide charxais fate, just looking for an improved list kindof thing

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
It would make sense for 6 to be godly, because you can't really chart that on these hexagons. Therefore, they'd be......*drumroll*

Off the charts! :D

Makes sense to me. XD

But yeah, I can change my technique to 4.5 if that's better. It's just that Zaverxi spends all his time training himself. He goes Heartless hunting a lot. >.>
my point exactly if there is supposed to be a godly collumn for a few members then a 6 should just be noted or written down that way 5 is amazingly powerful 3 would be seen as close to average and 6 would be godly or whatever. ^^

Yeah, guys. There's no need for a trainer. Since the Exiled aren't expecting any of the battles that take place, they have no need to get stronger/more skilled. If you look at the big picture, though, it's Trinity who's training everybody. :0

Edit: It just hit me. With the introduction of a 14th member, most likely she will have an element that one of the Exiled has. More than likely one of the basic elements, like Sound. What do we do if she has one of our elements, change it? ;A;
it doesn't matter we already have a few members that have very similar or exactly the same elements as Org 13 or other key characters in KH2. besides it's just getting released now that there was a 14th member it'd be awfully irritating to have to change it so late in the game.

Xodyc

if i remember correctly, and correct me if i'm wrong, the mystic are fought in teams and the sin are mental battles, but i'm just saying but i'm pretty sure i' m right.

Awards
Maybe, we'll get lucky and the 14th member has something totally different. Then we'll all slap our heads for not thinking of something so obvious.

I think I'll be safe. Sound isn't quite in the same plane as the real elements, it's actually one of the five senses, so technically it should be a really powerful power, considering he can cause people to go deaf temporarily. Or maybe he can do like the nobody did in the beginning of KH2 and make certain words unsayable.

I just had an idea. Would Magnet be considered an element? Maybe the 14th member has that for an element.

Though if you think of elements as they are, the four basic elements are
fire (Axel)
water (Demyx)
earth (Lexaeus)
air (Xaldin)

Then there might be combinations of those elements to make others.

Lightning, fire and air? (Larxene)
Ice, water and air? (Vexen)
Moon, earth and air? (Saix)
Illusions, water and air? (Zexion)
Flowers, earth and water? (Marluxia)

Well, not sure how Xigbar and Luxord fit in though.

Xemnas and Roxas have darkness and light, I suppose.

Well maybe this theory sucks. Didn't actually think of anything more than a vague idea.

But wood seems to be a 'natural' element that hasn't been used yet, so maybe she controls wood. Guess we'll find out next year.

OH! I just figured out something!

358/2, well I read the brief synopsis of it on rpgamer.com and it says that it represents the 358 days Roxas spent while Sora was in Castle Oblivion. Clearly, this is the year that Sora spent asleep as Namine picked apart his memory. The title would be 365, but don't forget the 7 days spent in Twilight Town at the beginning of KH2! 365-7=358. And the /2 isn't dividing it by two, it's as a place holder since this game is halfway between one and two. Or maybe it's symbolic, that of Sora getting split into two, him and Roxas.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I think I'll be safe. Sound isn't quite in the same plane as the real elements, it's actually one of the five senses, so technically it should be a really powerful power, considering he can cause people to go deaf temporarily. Or maybe he can do like the nobody did in the beginning of KH2 and make certain words unsayable.

I just had an idea. Would Magnet be considered an element? Maybe the 14th member has that for an element.

Though if you think of elements as they are, the four basic elements are
fire (Axel)
water (Demyx)
earth (Lexaeus)
air (Xaldin)

Then there might be combinations of those elements to make others.

Lightning, fire and air? (Larxene)
Ice, water and air? (Vexen)
Moon, earth and air? (Saix)
Illusions, water and air? (Zexion)
Flowers, earth and water? (Marluxia)

Well, not sure how Xigbar and Luxord fit in though.

Xemnas and Roxas have darkness and light, I suppose.

Well maybe this theory sucks. Didn't actually think of anything more than a vague idea.

But wood seems to be a 'natural' element that hasn't been used yet, so maybe she controls wood. Guess we'll find out next year.

OH! I just figured out something!

358/2, well I read the brief synopsis of it on rpgamer.com and it says that it represents the 358 days Roxas spent while Sora was in Castle Oblivion. Clearly, this is the year that Sora spent asleep as Namine picked apart his memory. The title would be 365, but don't forget the 7 days spent in Twilight Town at the beginning of KH2! 365-7=358. And the /2 isn't dividing it by two, it's as a place holder since this game is halfway between one and two. Or maybe it's symbolic, that of Sora getting split into two, him and Roxas.

Actually Marluxia is Death, hints the reaper's scythe, the roses, and the death counter he engages at the beginning of every battle.

and Xemnas is Nothingness not Darkness...

What would suck is if they'd been looking on forums for ideas, as hilarious as that might sound..it would be weird if the 14th member looked just like one of our characters....

Another thing that's a possibility, just because the new member was in an organization robe doesn't necessarily mean she's in the Exiled. Just like Riku & Mickey they had robes but they weren't apart of such an organization.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
wow NI nice theory, that makes alot of sense, who knows what it means though

and if someone is making the charts, here is ruxel's stuff
charm -2
attack-5
technique-4
speed-3
mental power-2
special-6

Status