• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CREATE A MEMBER version 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight abyss

Yeah, then created a giant parrot instead of raising the dead.

And Zaverxi's charm would be at 0 because he hates everyone and doesn't even attempt to be charming.

Also, this is a good idea, but keep a max # for everyone but Rextanse, Jynx, and Zaxeldion, since those three have reason for having higher stats than everyone else. Say....18 seems to be the magic number. That puts 3 in every stat, which is exactly middle for everything. Take points out of one thing, put them in another. That way, no fighting over someone being 'better' than others.

NONONONONONO

That's how I based my idea on how the stat distribution for the game went, and we know how that ended...:glare:

Also that doesn't work because that means anti-social people like Zaverxi get extra parts for battle just cause the social thing is down

So I propose this(just say if you don't agree with it)
The mantal and Social parts don't have limits, they depend on your character(also you can put 5's here because you can't have GODLY social skills and stuff, so you can put 5)

For the battle parts, Technique, speed, attack, and special, I say that
1 skill(and ONE only) can have a 5
1 skill gets a 4
and the others get 3
you can lower any skill to get higher in another(BUT YOU CAN STILL ONLY HAVE ONE 5)

Also, for the everyone loves him comment, I'm talking about the people who aren't like Zaverxi, full of hate for everything, and who are actually kind of friendly, like AP said, how well he can get along with people

If you don't like my idea just say so, I'm not saying DO THIS! I'm asking if you like the idea

AP-What do you mean reveiw?

Last edited:
Awards
NONONONONONO

That's how I based my idea on how the stat distribution for the game went, and we know how that ended...:glare:

Also that doesn't work because that means anti-social people like Zaverxi get extra parts for battle just cause the social thing is down

...why not? I can come up with a reason why someone with low social skills would be better in battle. The spend the time they would've spent socializing doing nothing but train. XP It's all about how someone spends their time.

Here's an example.

Demyx. Trying to be all happy, everyone's friend. But he cried like a baby when Sora fought him. Really, the only difficulty when beating him was the stupid time limit to destroy his water clones. So, high social, low attacking. Wasting his time trying to be funny.

In other words, having a cap of 18 points would make everyone but the godlike ones equal, because as I said, they've got reasons for being badass. If that means you sacrifice one stat to raise another, well, that's balance. But don't be stupid and have 3 at 5 and spread the other 3 points on the remaining two stats.

That's called twinking. *looks at TA*

twilight abyss

Yeah, but that's your character personalities, you think I tought of this when I made mt character??? That's just unfair. Do you really think people are gunna like this, and just cause they don't train as much doesn't mean they don't train as hard, for instance Xatsuin, training from Jynx and Rextanse isn't exactly like training by yourself, which I know Zaverxi most likely does, you forget that the people with social skills have people to actually spar with, so how do you know they don't train as hard???

That's twinking...lol

Also, now that I think about it, Roxas could probably kill anyone(except maybe Xemnas) in org.XIII and he had a friend, was he weaker than the people who didn't have friends, no.
And really, did anyone actually like Demyx? I mean really, he probably doesn't have friends. :D

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Nope that wouldn't work, cause Xemo is a blood thristy maniac and is NOT a people person. If Xemo met Charxai before everything went down. He'd most likely kill him rather than try to get him on his side.

and Rextanse & Jynx fight Xemo it's how he learns that "HIkE" Ability

ok ok i get it.
but since xatsuin is rex's and jynx's apprentice, i figured he would be there
i realize xemo is a bloodthirsty maniac, but all of this would be for personal gain
eg: charxai wants his wife back, xemo convinces him shes dead, says he can bring her back to life, yada yada yada, just for help killing ppl

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
ok ok i get it.
but since xatsuin is rex's and jynx's apprentice, i figured he would be there
i realize xemo is a bloodthirsty maniac, but all of this would be for personal gain
eg: charxai wants his wife back, xemo convinces him shes dead, says he can bring her back to life, yada yada yada, just for help killing ppl

Well that would be our mistake for allowing you to think that.

I need to post Xemo's bio up after Knightflare gets back on Monday so we can talk about it. It's a little known fact among the vets of Xemo's personality. His element is blood for a reason, hints the description i gave him.Being the bro of a god, Xemo is everything Rextanse is only he does what he wants where as Rextanse knows he has the ability to but doesn't because it's forbidden. In short...HE'S A PSYCHOPATH.

So that whole apprentice thing wouldn't fit right.

And I'm kinda starting to second guess that whole Xatsuin being Jynx and Rextanse's apprentice, cause it's starting to feel like it was just thrown in there with no real reason.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
The funny picture is required, right?
Too bad. I did it anyway.
62d9gus.jpg

I leveled charm to 3 cause I'm guessing some people enjoy Banxon's... "strangeties", while others loathe it. His attack sucks, duh, he only uses majicks.
4ke24gl.jpg

I tried to make him as suckish as possible, the only reason his speed is higher than the rest is cause he's good at running: AWAY/INTO STUPID SITUATIONS/INTO WALLS. And I'm guessing for attack that a walking stick is gonna hurt more than a thin piece of wood.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
451toio.jpg

He's high in tecnique cause he, unline Banxo and Lenxe, actually THINKS before he does something. And he STOPS himself if he realizes it's gonna end up with bad consequences or making him look stupid, again unlike the other two. His special is so low cause he barely ever uses it and would much rather use his sword. As seen in The Calx, he'll only use his power for emergencies. He's a smrt guy but is seclusive/a loner, so no one really likes him.

You'd better like my drawings >:[

(I can only put 2 pics in one post :( )

Awards
I just thought of an amusing use for Zaverxi's powers. He controls sound, which means he can hear stuff from a distance, which would make him the best spy ever. but ALSO, he could probably transmit sound from far away. So I can imagine the Exiled would use him like cell phones, and that'd be another reason for him to hate people, because he'd have to involve himself in conversations just to transmit them. I can imagine him fabricating conversations too. Or merely just slipping in dirty words and make people fight other people over false insults. Heh.

Also, Zaverxi might also be able to find people using echolocation or something, since that's soundwaves. Bwahaha, maybe he's like Daredevil and can 'see' people. His powers are limited to the world he's on, however, since the main rule of sound is that it can't travel in a vacuum.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
ok guys, ive made a list for what i need to get done for the exiled
1) Figure out what place charxai has in the exiled story
2) Get a picture redrawn by AP
3) Finish the story!
4) See enemies/friends for charxai

and heres what i have
1) I would still like for charxai to wake up, and join one of the forces the exiled fight. then, xat fights charxai, and charxai joins the exiled.
2) i think im on the waiting list for a drawing
3) it'll probably be some time next month, i now understand why it takes so long to write the story
4) Just gotta talk about this one xP

Last edited:

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
lol DrB OWNS MAH SOUUUUL!!!! But you probably knew that already...

TA, I'd like to go voer a few things about your hexagon...
XatsuinStats.jpg

Okay, first off, the charm...Let's assume you were going for 4 since I only mentioned the whole "5 is God" thing afterwards...4 is fine, since Xatsuin is indeed trustworthy and friendly, however, truth be told, he only has a few friends in the Exiled, mostly owing to him being a relatively new recuit. I recommend you'd lower to it to maybe 3.

Attack is understandable, but condifer Xatsuin's build is not meant to take up huge amounts of damage, that's what his shield is for. I recommend you'd lower it to 3.

Speed....Is he naturally a Flash or is that part of his power? If its the latter, you're gonna have to lower it since Speed here means natural speed and not without the benefits of an element attached.

Technique...is fine where it is, since as you said, Xatsuin is a hard worker and a skilled tactician.

Mental Power...Is Xatsuin smart enough to take care of things on his own? Is he as full of knowledge as a library? If this isn't the case, you may want to lower this.

Special...Will be determined, but I think 3 is fine.

hex-xatsuin2.png

In this manner, Xatsuin seems like a well-balanced and dependable character, rather than someone who deserves more than what his ranking shows.

Last edited:

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
hmmm...

Salix isn't very charming, in fact he's a bit of a loner himself, right? And he channels Vexen so I'd give it a 2 or 3 since he's also pretty important.
The fact that Salix uses a melee weapon suggests he has a fairly high attack and defense, probably 3 or 4. However, since he's not much for fighting, he hasn't really developed his abilities and has little speed, probably 2.
His Technique would most likely be around 3 since he's a fairly good tactician as well.
Mental Power is obviously 4, as he has managed to orchestrate an entire plot all by himself.
Element would most likely be 3 or 4 as well, as he uses it to some frequency and it is a powerful element.

hex-salix.png

Xishn on the other hand is more outgoing than Salix. However, since he's one to annoy his fellow members, as well as betray the Exiled, he'd probably have a Charm of 3 or 2.
Xishn fights with his fists, that alone gives him a high attack of 3, since he doesn't do much damage and goes for multiple hits instead.
He's also pretty fast, so that would be 3 or even 4.
As for Technique, well, fist fighting doesn't have much tachnique to it. However we can say his banter is a manner of strategy so I'd give him a 3 at most.
Mental Power...as Salix's right hand man, I'd give him a 3.
And since he uses his Special to some extent, I'd also give him 3 for that.

hex-xishn2.png

Last edited:
Awards
stats.jpg

Here's mine. I'm justifying the stat with the 5 in it because Zaverxi has supreme control over his element, knowing everything he can possibly do with it. Attackwise, he's strong but not overly so. He's also pretty smart. And no one should be surprised by the charm stat. XP

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Well, just going out on a limb here. The older members most likely would have greater control over their element, right? They had been there to receive tips and other informational tidbits about how to control their elements from Zax and Rex. That's not too far of a stretch and it could explain why some of the older members have high numbers in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back