• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a member! 1.0(**spoiler**)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Please STOP Ur hurting my brain-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
*head explodes into tiny pieces and brain fragments land on rpgangel and heartless nobody+ who seem to be really into each other*They scream and flie the room.
they all cry over my dead body.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
the_13th_member said:
Please STOP Ur hurting my brain-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
*head explodes into tiny pieces and brain fragments land on rpgangel and heartless nobody+ who seem to be really into each other*They scream and flie the room.
Brain...that'll be perfect to boost the morale for my zombie empire!

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
the_13th_member said:
...........I'm into who?...Ew...brain....Well, I knew that thing was worthless.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
heartless nobody said:
My cat just meowed at me...
WOW! OH MY GOD! THATS SO AWSOME! I CARE SOOOOO MUCH, THAT I'M USING ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! OHHHHH! AHHHHH! THAT WAS SO WORTH THE TWO MINUTES THINKING OF SOMETHING EXTREMELY SARCASTIC TO SAY TO THAT STATEMENT! MAKE THAT THREE MINUTES!

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
lord_xzsawq21 said:
WOW! OH MY GOD! THATS SO AWSOME! I CARE SOOOOO MUCH, THAT I'M USING ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! OHHHHH! AHHHHH! THAT WAS SO WORTH THE TWO MINUTES THINKING OF SOMETHING EXTREMELY SARCASTIC TO SAY TO THAT STATEMENT! MAKE THAT THREE MINUTES!
Really? Cause now she's purring.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
heartless nobody said:
You see, we all live in our own little Bizarro World, and in Bizarro World, 3 is clearly a larger number than a million.

u people are nutz especially u Heartless Nobody+,please stop saying that over and over again and it hurts so bad, cause its all in my head and replay it over and over again Ican't keep picturing u again......

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spammerific, please create a new "Create a Member" thread and keep it LESS spammy. DD;

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back