• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crazy Contest 2.1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you have Xbox Live, get gears of war. If you dont, then dont. xD Overall that seems like an excellent way to spend your money.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I just bought GRAW 2 and a wireless controller. They had a GREAT deal on the controller. And GRAW 2 was only 50$.

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Dead Rising is a fun game offline(there's no online. . lol. . .). . .

But you bought GRAW2. . .so. . .yeah. . .

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Not allowed to play Dead Rising for some odd@$$ reason. But sense I bought GRAW 2 and the controller I have 13$ left over. My mom want to use that for a book. <.<

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
LOL. . .a book?!?!?. . .get the first Wheel of Time book, The Eye of the World.

It's a great book and there's 10 others in the series. . .

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I'm not reading it, my mom is. Besides, I cant find anything else I want that was uner 13$. I got what I wanted. I just hope that GRAW 2 has a VS mode, and Co-Op mode.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I just checked the IGN review, and it does have the offline multiplayer battles and Co-Op. It looks amazing. Looks like I made a good chioce. The recharger and play and charge kit on Amazon cost more then what I can buy it for at Wal Mart.

Can't wait till I get my 360 next week.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
LMAO, I'm an idiot. I never had to buy the Rechargeable battery, and play and charge kit. :D The Microsoft Quick Charge Kit is all I have to buy.

That takes care of both. It recharges, and comes with the rechargeable battery. Glad I didn't spend my 100$ on the Rechargeable battery, and play and charge kit like I planned.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Well, after the extra Controller, and GRAW 2, I have 13$ left. I'll buy the MS Quick Charge seperately as that costs 30$. And sense I can't think of anything else I want for 13$, my mom is going to buy a book for 11$. I'll have roughly 1$ left over. And I know theres nothing on Amazon for 1$. =D

D

Deleted member 36435

Well, I have a PS3 and R:FoM to keep me busy till I gets FM+ =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back