• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crackpot Xehanort Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
So I know everyone is probably gonna tear this apart but I don't care. After thinking and replaying some parts of the games, I think that we may have been overlooking something about Xehanort the whole time.

I know others have mentioned this idea before, and it was cast aside.

I'm really thinking that MX received his special dark powers and knowledge specifically from something. He may have came across it, or learned/figured something out. I'm specifically speaking about the yellow eyes and the pure lust for darkness+certain knowledge.
The Guardian seems like an unlikely canidate for any big plot points, but I'm beginning to think otherwise. Almost nothing is known about it, other than what we've seen in the battles.

I think that The Guardian is an ancient evil being of darkness, existing before the Keyblade Wars, possibly even being the catalyst for the war itself. MX becomes obsessed with the Keyblade Wars, even goes as far to bring about another one. I think that The Guardian is a possessor of sorts, or it lends it power to a host, maybe a voluntary parasite type deal in MX's case. I think he may have somehow come across the Guardian either intentionally or accidentally in his past.

Here are some reasons why I think something like this could have happened.
-The Guardian has yellow eyes
-In BBS when the newly formed TX fights Aqua in the Final Episode, he releases his heart commanding the darkness to leave. Who do we see leave? The Guardian.
-Almost every time "the Xehanort" takes over a new body he gives his speech about "how all worlds begin in darkness, and so shall end, blah blah, his little slogan.
-We see Briag and Isa with the Xehanort seeds, meaning that Xehanort either shared something with them, or gave something to them.
-I at least, get this feeling that there is a specific darkness that is behind even MX, that has been doing these chaotic sorts of things since the last Keyblade War even. I just get this feeling that Xehanort was seeded himself a while back, seeded with a special darkness, or the guardian's relation. There is also a screen shot of the guardian in DDD, maybe suggesting it's role/importance is further than just a bodyguard in battle.

The so far known XS(Xehanort seeds) are suspected to be within Braig and Isa. Those two are commonly known, however I believe that Vanitas received the XS as well. His eyes are yellow, and he used to hangout with MX all the time, so he could have even been the first to receive it.

Have at it.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I think there's too much groundless speculation for us to say that Guardian is more special than we're led on to believe, or at least the way you're putting it. Granted, I do think that he holds some level of importance to Xehanort's anatomy.

KevVentus

It's not that bad of a theory

I kinda like the idea of an ancient evil force better than Xehanort being evil just for evil's sake

I would be a little annoyed to figure out that the Guardian was actually really important after so many games though...

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well, yes it is speculation. The only solid evidence would be this "-In BBS when the newly formed TX fights Aqua in the Final Episode, he releases his heart commanding the darkness to leave. Who do we see leave? The Guardian."
When I first saw the latest DDD trailer I found it peculiar that they had a lone screen shot of just the guardian, so it got me thinking.
But yeah I feels you.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Well, yes it is speculation. The only solid evidence would be this "-In BBS when the newly formed TX fights Aqua in the Final Episode, he releases his heart commanding the darkness to leave. Who do we see leave? The Guardian."
When I first saw the latest DDD trailer I found it peculiar that they had a lone screen shot of just the guardian, so it got me thinking.
But yeah I feels you.

We had a shot of the guardian? Or are you refering to the black thing with red eyes?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I was alos one of the people who thought that way. After all, we never see Ansem SoD doing the fighting with his power-- its always his Guardian. Heck, the way that thing comes out of Xehanort suggests that it's some sort of dark parasite.

flurryflames

I have always felt that the guardian had a strong connection to all of this. Manipulating people into the darkness as puppets. What if it wanted to become human and gain ulimate control.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I have always felt that the guardian had a strong connection to all of this. Manipulating people into the darkness as puppets. What if it wanted to become human and gain ulimate control.

Judging by Xehanort's desire to gain control of Kingdom Hearts, I'd say that the Guardian won't settle for just being human.

Also, here's some food for thought: What if Xehanort is actually the Guardian, and the old man we see in BBS is someone entirely different?

KevVentus

We had a shot of the guardian? Or are you refering to the black thing with red eyes?

Yep, we sure did : ) It seemed kinda odd to me that it was during the montage of all the other major characters... hmmm

And Horizon's Knight, are you suggesting the possibility of ANOTHER impostor??? Ay yay yay!

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Also, here's some food for thought: What if Xehanort is actually the Guardian, and the old man we see in BBS is someone entirely different?
That's what I'm getting at, right on. But the MX we see in BBS is himself, just that in some point in his past the guardian took him over(or MX summoned it and volunteered) or it simply is the grand possessor that has been stealing bodies and planting seeds.

Both. There is a still shot of the guardian and the REU, separate of each other.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
That's what I'm getting at, right on. But the MX we see in BBS is himself, just that in some point in his past the guardian took him over(or MX summoned it and volunteered) or it simply is the grand possessor that has been stealing bodies and planting seeds.

Wait, are you suggesting that MX took the Guardian's (who I will now dub as "Guardainort") name as his own? MX must have had no problem at all letting Guardianort take over his Heart.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Wait, are you suggesting that MX took the Guardian's (who I will now dub as "Guardainort") name as his own? MX must have had no problem at all letting Guardianort take over his Heart.
Not that MX took the Guardian's. And yes MX or YMX would have had no problem joining forces with the guardian being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back