• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Countdown till D23 Expo Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Correct, but since Nomura's mentioned it, the majority of the fandom have adopted the term to generically mean the engine, when it's actually just the shading system.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yeah, the site staff not making a peep all day is suspicious. They definitly know what D23 is showing

Sdog

Awards
Yeah, the site staff not making a peep all day is suspicious. They definitly know what D23 is showing

Callin it. They got first class flights to Japan and kickin back with Nomura sippin on lemonade at this moment.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
How the heck would the site staff be able to know what they're showing? That doesn't make any sense no matter which way I look at it...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
How the heck would the site staff be able to know what they're showing? That doesn't make any sense no matter which way I look at it...
I agree it doesn't make a lot of sense. But I can't think of any other reason why they've been so quiet all day

Sdog

Awards

Happens all the time in this and other industries. Publishers/devs will let media outlets get the letdown on upcoming announcements to help distribute the info. Of course with the proper NDA signing and other requirements I'm sure. Though we just speculating and being nosey about our staff =p.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The devs release info preemptively to fan forums like this? Huh. The more I know.

If you ask me though, I figure they might just be hunkering down for the chaos that will inevitably ensue.

Echoecho6

Awards
100 acre woods!!! Ik people don't like the minigames but I love pooh bear and it just feels too important to leave out. I think Goofy and Donald should meet them this time too if we were to return there!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_mwv7q3ntml1sonopio1_500.gif

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The devs release info preemptively to fan forums like this? Huh. The more I know.

If you ask me though, I figure they might just be hunkering down for the chaos that will inevitably ensue.

Sure, when the fan forums are the base of their fan bases, and the staff live in major metropolitan areas where they can go to events and fill the seats and put positive press out there.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd love if Spockanort was given a beta version of KH3 to report on, only to spoil the whole thing and give it a mercilessly scathing review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back