• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Ven have taken over Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
This is probably a dumb question, but would Ven have been able to be in control when he fused with Vanitas? Because if they were both equal in power, which they had to have been to form the X-blade, wouldn't Ven have been able to fight off Vanitas and maintain control over his body, and be able to use the X-blade for his own good purposes?

I don't think Ventus and Vanitas having an equal power.
As MX says in his report, Vani's darkness is stronger than Ven and if they both were put in the same place .
Vani may "eat" away Ven's light. So, Ventus was sent to LoD because MX knows it was the best place to regain Ventus' light.

Stars

リク
I don't think Ventus and Vanitas having an equal power.
As MX says in his report, Vani's darkness is stronger than Ven and if they both were put in the same place .
Vani may "eat" away Ven's light. So, Ventus was sent to LoD because MX knows it was the best place to regain Ventus' light.

Yeah.. Because he knew Eraqus has absolute believe in light lol..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't think they had to be of exact equal power. I think MX was just worried that Ventus wouldn't be able to survive the fusion (and thus create the blade) had they not been closer to equal power.

But no, I don't think Ventus could do it. He was weaker.

Uh no, the reports say that the X-Blade could only be forged when a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness of equal power clash and merge.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Uh no, the reports say that the X-Blade could only be forged when a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness of equal power clash and merge.

This.

Which means it isn't about physical power or power of the heart. It's the fact that MX had given Vanitas some sort of knowledge, or maybe even ability, to control his body once they merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back